Queeny,s choc chip canna cookies

Easy mistake to make with edibles, with the added problem of it's a slightly different stone that lasts a lot longer.  Green out is never a fun ride, especially if you know it's going to last a lot longer.  I'll assume you've learnt your lesson :nono:

I prefer to make my butter (coconut oil) using unpressed hash, or hash oil.  That way I can weigh up the amount and divide it up into very accurate doses that I know are right for me with a lot more consistency than using buds or leaf.  Also means I don't have to piss fart about straining the end product.  Can also get the same effects out of a smaller dose, which makes it simple to do something like keeping it in a syringe and squirting a dose into a cappucino for example, a quick, simple, hot hashy milkshake, num nums.

I assume you know not to exceed 140 celsius when cooking with canna butter.

Apparently that's a common problem, people with high tolerances figure they have to go hard, but because there's supposedly a small difference in the way it effects, or enters your system, or something? that tolerance doesn't interact with ingested the same way as smoked, so bang, you're way too stoned for your own good.

Wish I could remember the details of why it's meant to be the case, too many cookies :doh: :D