Using Ozi magic ozi tonic with Professor`s Nutrients (Extreme boost an

Hi All,

iv been using Ozi magics nutrients my full grow so far on my 5th week of flowering and next grow i decided to go with the professors nutrients as im going to be doing DWC and they suit it better iv heard.

my question is it safe to start using professors Flower Boost and Extreme Boost with Ozi magics ozi tonic nutrient?

all the help i can get would be much appreciated....my mate wants to start using these 2 products tomorrow with ozi tonics and i do not totally agree its such a good idea...can someone please help me out here on what i should be using without issues etc? thanks in advance....

Does ozi Tonic contain PK at all? im really looking for all the information possible as to if i should also dose my plants with PK tomorrow ( Extreme Boost ) along with ozi tonic.

Can someone please charm in and let me know what i should do? iv read others asking the same question and then using the pk but i do not see anyone with feedback about the results after using it?

cheers

Edited by medicalgrower

Do not add any PK to the Ozi Tonic 

ozi tonic is high in both P (phosphorus) and K (potassium)

from http://www.ozimagic.com.au/product-information/

OZI Tonic

For use in final stage of flowering.

Ozi Tonic is a high performance organic growth enhancer, high in potassium and phosphorus. Fortified with vitamin B plus all the necessary micro elements including naturally occurring hormones, Tricantanol and Gibberellic Acid all blended with Propolis and a range of vital organic micro organisms.

Ozi Tonic can be used in conjunction with your usual nutrient or with Monsta Bud.

OZI Tonic

Ozi Tonic is a high performance organic growth enhancer, high in potassium and phosphorus. Fortified with vitamin B plus all the necessary micro elements including naturally occurring hormones, Tricantanol and Gibberellic Acid all blended with Propolis and a range of vital organic micro organisms.

Ozi Tonic can be used in conjunction with your usual nutrient or with Monsta Bud.

OZI Tonic

okay thanks, so i presume ozi tonic does not contain all the usual nutrients?  i presumed it did, on the back of the bottles of Monsta Bud and Ozi tonic there doesnt seem to be any different apart from half a % on 2 elements. seems strange.

Edited by medicalgrower

I have only ever used Monsta Bud because there wordings and naming there products is absolute shit house

is this grow juice or bud juice? http://www.ozimagic.com.au/ozi-magic-gro-juice---magic-bud-grow/

any how Monsta Bud is a good product I also noticed last time I was at the shop Ozi Majic now sell a Outdoor Monsta Bud so make sure u guys select the right one

its there grow j

I have only ever used Monsta Bud because there wordings and naming there products is absolute shit house

is this grow juice or bud juice? http://www.ozimagic.com.au/ozi-magic-gro-juice---magic-bud-grow/

any how Monsta Bud is a good product I also noticed last time I was at the shop Ozi Majic now sell a Outdoor Monsta Bud so make sure u guys select the right one

yea true, its there grow juice. they have created a new product to replace this called Monsta Grow its exacly the same, minus the impurity`s and has a few % more of a few elements.