Ionic Silver/Colloidal Silver research shows its not only good for us

hi all, iv been reading all the maxium yeild magizines and in the latest 2017 one they have a big article about Ionic Silver, they say its very very good for plants, it sterilizes your nute tank/water its fights root rot and a assortment of things, it sounds like its a really good product to use. iv just ordered myself a litre for $35 to treat root rot.

is anyone else familar with this product?

Throw in some silver, bar or coin, same thing

lasts a lot longer

i know its easy to make but sure its not that easy!

they say a 9 volt battery can make it! id rather buy it knowing i have the real deal. untill i learn how to really make it %100 correct. why bother?

Edited by medicalgrower

Call me ignorant and uneducated, but my immediate concern is that if using colloidal or thiosulfate silver on a plant will force it to produce balls, then the idea of having a constant stream of any form of silver feeding in via the roots is a little counter-intuitive?  I'm assuming my concern is wrong, but I'm finding it hard to ignore it.

• Upvote 1

Call me ignorant and uneducated, but my immediate concern is that if using colloidal or thiosulfate silver on a plant will force it to produce balls, then the idea of having a constant stream of any form of silver feeding in via the roots is a little counter-intuitive?  I'm assuming my concern is wrong, but I'm finding it hard to ignore it.

okay cheers, nah mate your not either of them!

can anyone else confirm or deny this with a little proof of some kind please? just i ordered a bottle of Ionic Silver because i have a root rot issue im trying to resolve and once again Max Yeild mag claims its golden for our girls?

• Upvote 1

okay cheers, nah mate your not either of them!

can anyone else confirm or deny this with a little proof of some kind please? just i ordered a bottle of Ionic Silver because i have a root rot issue im trying to resolve and once again Max Yeild mag claims its golden for our girls?

I just read online that it's used (on top of as a fungus treatment) to make females turn males or hermy? To then produce feminized seeds I think. But what I really wanted to know was...is it safe to smoke after being treated with CO and the resounding NO....never smoke it after.

The h2o2 will do the job u just need to give it a chance a single dose aint going to do it, it needs to b over a few day (5 min imo) to have a chance of killing it all off.

My 1st proper go at DWC was in the warmer time of the year and i had issues with root rot, i used the h2o2 for a good part of the grow because i had issues keeping it at bay and in the end this is what i pulled.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/1852-celtic-stone/

• Upvote 1