Medical cannabis question

GREENQUEEN

Question

I've been wanting to ask this question for a few days so here goes,medical cannabis is very new to me I must have been living under a rock for past twenty years or so because I was unaware that medical cannabis could be of use for so many conditions despite being a long time smoker,over the last few weeks I've been doing so much research in a quest to help my young daughter who suffers from severe epilepsy but a couple of days ago I came across a few articles about treating prostate cancer with rso,we have been living with prostate cancer for five years but sadly last year we were told after having an MRI that we could go no longer go without treatment as there was a tumour starting to bulge out of the prostate and as it was still contained we had a few treatment option's, we decided go with a radical prostatectomy and were told that there would no longer be a psa reading as there will no longer be a prostate, how ever we opted for nerve sparing surgery which may have left some small amounts of affected tissue's as we are still getting a very minute psa reading when we had been told prior there should zero reading,this really concerns me as I don't trust anybody let alone these money hungry doctors that change there minds like the weather,my husband wishes he never had this surgery but it is to late now,he suffers severe ED and incontinence and bad depression plus anger,nerve sparing surgery seems to of been a waste of time at the present time after almost 12 months recovery and none of the ED medicines except injection therapy work which he hates as it causes him a great deal of pain,we feel that we have exhausted all options available so my question is has anybody heard of using rso for rehabilitation after such a surgery with any successes at all?or could it be useful to prevent any further spread of this terrible disease which is my biggest concern?or maybe at least treat his depression?I feel like I've hit a wall as far as my research goes and would greatly appreciate any useful information or to hear from anybody that has dealt with any of these problems,i know this is not one of the usual topic's and it can be a hard thing to talk about but I'm at my wits end and feel so helpless my husband is only54 and his quality of life has been reduced significantly and he can't imagine living the rest of his life like this,is there any hope or am I just grappling at straw's, thanks everybody oh and by the way now is probably a great time to mention if your male and over 50 you should be aware of prostate cancer and get tested if your have any problems at all with your male organs get tested asap even if your under 50 IMO as was the case with my husband, it may save your life,thanks for reading people's and please feel free to private msg if you are more comfortable with that as I realise its a very personal topic,thank you
  • Upvote 2

Thanks heaps for that FF that's very helpful I'll look in to that first thing tomorrow, that's excellent information and I'll google bubble bags to lol I'll catch up with the times soon, hopefully and by the way I love the old fords I'm a ford lady thru and thru but have own a few holdens to

Pot, otherwise called pot or weed, is the most widely recognized illegal medication utilized as a part of the Assembled States. While many trust it is not addictive, examine demonstrates that around one in six individuals who begin utilizing weed in their high schooners, and 25 to 50 percent of the individuals who utilize it consistently, wind up plainly dependent. Long haul Maryanne clients attempting to stop report withdrawal side effects including peevishness, restlessness, diminished hunger, uneasiness, and medication desiring, all of which can make it hard to avoid.

Thanks for that lewis but to be honest those side effects sound like a pleasure in comparison to some prescribed pharmaceutical drugs, as you know most prescribed drugs come with a list of side effects a foot long and sometimes longer and most people taking them can not just simply stop taking them,they have to be weaned off them because the withdrawals are so severe, sometimes even fatal.on the other hand someone who has been taking cannabis for a long time or a short time can stop taking it when ever they desire,with very minor symptoms and certainly no fatalities, I know which one I'd choose
  • Upvote 1

The statement above is just SO true, it is scary.

I am presently prescribed a high dose opiate every four hours. For me personally if I consumed these substances at the recommended rate I am so spaced out, I'm sitting in the corner dribbling. True, I can't feel pain but on these things I can't feel anything else either. I don't feel like eating or drinking. Everything is numbed/dumbed down. And then the comedown or withdrawal is simply terrible. It is horrific, not a life I want.

With canna I can reduce the opiates massively, I still use them but at nowhere near the 'recommended dosage'. My food intake is multiplied. I can function. My pain is reduced, well it isn't at the forefront of every thought. Canna I manage my way and function, with no fears of an OD, no constipation, no chronic withdrawal. Hmm, what's my choice?

But our govt can't see it because of all the dollar signs in the way. Stupid really.

Merl1n