Hydro Nutrients Recommendation

looks can be deceiving, and I'm a tight arse , must admit its the only liquid fertilizer I've ever used for hydro, since I went to aeroponics ,its got all you need in it add a bit of sulphate of potash ,nice big chunky buds

It may be time for a change anyway, but who can be fucked, think I'm turning into a dirt man :nutzo:

Edited by kickarse

Not sure what photo copied labels you're talking about or what names? its probably shit anyway, bloody Aussie's couldn't make anything as good as the Dutch.

If you're seeing photo copied labels at your hydro shop , time for a change I think

That's a bit unfair don't u think? it's legal for the Dutch to grow so they can test and refine there nutrients specifically for cannabis where as Aussie nutrient manufacturers can only test on tomato plants

That's a bit unfair don't u think? it's legal for the Dutch to grow so they can test and refine there nutrients specifically for cannabis where as Aussie nutrient manufacturers can only test on tomato plants

Actually they often send Sample products to Holland and other unrestricted country's to test . I know DM did. 

Ive always stayed clear of a few Aussie products due to their links with the Underworld, bikie Gangs etc , like Nefaroius and a few others but that was years ago when I was still in the City I wouldnt know who or what owns then now. 

I just got told to stay a country mile clear of Cyco by a knowledgeable supplier / shop owner . ( is their edicate and rules on here regarding naming/ referencing hydro shops??? )

This Little Puff not so tough is a real unit isnt he.. lol