Hydro Nutrients Recommendation

System. No medium .Suspended Aero / with micro sprays . Recirculating  55 litres total. 2 plants Scrog 

I dont want anything that blocks my fine inline filters so a Nutrient and additives that stays fast in solution is my only choice. 

These are what Ive liked .

Canna ( now called classic) 

General Hydro 3 part and well dissolved additives. 

Dutch master advanced and then gold, with silca, max V&F and pot plus .. 

While Im waiting to see DM's new 3 part range in Australia ,I need a replacement.

Im looking at Canna Aqua, expensive and Boost wow thats pricey 

Cyco... ???

Any others worth giving a go .

Any help would be very appreciated I had my system fine tuned with DM and now I have to start again but thats not a bad thing . 

My Room alterations and maintenance is nearly complete so its time to shop soon and order some new strains with my new PP visa ;-) .

Edited by Traviss

Trav running aeroponics u need a product that doesn't clog the system, someone recommended a product to me years ago but i can't remember the name

i tried aeroponics once but it was too loud for me

How noisy was the Air Pump. My extraction fans make more noise than my system. If you use good quality Aquarium pumps their is very little buzz there nearly silent ,I have to touch mine to feel it working. 

As I said in my post I use multiple filtration before and after the pump. But the filters do get clogged and I lose pressure if the product doesn't stay dissolved. 

Growrite/Budrite, works great with sprayers, normally only use the Budrite, ran Aeroponics for 20 years never had any problems,

Ive never used it. It looked like cheap back yard made commercial growers product and the photo copied labels and names has always made me steer clear of it. I thought this stuff was only good for run to waste systems. 

How noisy was the Air Pump. My extraction fans make more noise than my system. If you use good quality Aquarium pumps their is very little buzz there nearly silent ,I have to touch mine to feel it working. 

As I said in my post I use multiple filtration before and after the pump. But the filters do get clogged and I lose pressure if the product doesn't stay dissolved. 

Ive never used it. It looked like cheap back yard made commercial growers product and the photo copied labels and names has always made me steer clear of it. I thought this stuff was only good for run to waste systems. 

Trav u mention air pumps but than u mention clogging the system, are u in DWC or actual Aeroponics?

Trav u mention air pumps but than u mention clogging the system, are u in DWC or actual Aeroponics?

My own system Gazza.. Its a mix but not DWC . 25L square pots shallow well 2.5l airstones in well under a basket with rot mass over top growing through,medium pressure jets on the sides constant misting in Veg ,timed in flower .

So Aero, NFT, mix sort of.. 

Not sure what photo copied labels you're talking about or what names? its probably shit anyway, bloody Aussie's couldn't make anything as good as the Dutch.

If you're seeing photo copied labels at your hydro shop , time for a change I think

Guess its changed over the years ( just looked) The last time I took any notice of it was 15-20 years ago it was the only 25lt Nutrients the shop stocked ,was a very basic label .Still dont like Picture of the Bud on the label though and still looks cheapish compared to the others if you get what I mean.