Not sure what dehumidifier to buy

Yes 2 wall fans and a 8inch exhaust fan and 6 inch intake fan. I normally have 4 plants. They fill most or the room. It gets humid in there when its full. some times 40% but also gos 50 60 sometimes 70%. Not sure what to do i always get mold eg bud rot. Temps never realy go above 30c unless its summer (melb). Some times its cold in there even with 2 1000w like 22c . Just sick of throwing away buds. Thats why thinkinh of getting dehumidifier not sure if its the right thing to do.

Others here are more technical at ventilation than l . But small intake doesn't sound right , and I'm thinking

there isn't enough air exchange , with that light wattage I'd assume the plants are perspiring a lot of moisture

giving humidity and rot ,more air in and out should help heaps ,and fans blowing circulating the air in the tent.

Hope you sort it out.

condensation build up & dripping after lights out can be a prob as well  

where are you getting air from & where are you exhausting 2 

as i said in the other thread you should really consider intake filters 

as well as exhaust filters , keeps air in the grow space as clean as poss 

the intake filters eliminates external probs entering & lets you focus on the inside of the grow space 

sm com twin or single controller might also help as well , ebay or site sponsor has them

setup with a comp , day / lights on setting plus a second lights off setting for humidity  

little sensor detects the room so to speak & adjusts in & out fans for optimal temps & humidity

day & night , set by you plus the bonus of less noise with the in & out fans speed controlled 

Thanks guys.

I have the intake coming from outside and exhaust going in a seperate room altogether. Ill have alook on ebay for one of them controllers. I need to get a filter for the intake.So do u think the dehumidifier is a waste of time. I also have a spare 8inch fan should i make that the intake instead of the 6inch.

Thanks for everyone replying its hard to get help for these type of things.

• Upvote 1