Forced to harvest early autoflower.

Wasn't putting shit on it SE, but maybe theory wasn't the right word.  Just never seen how it could make enough difference to try it out when it would be difficult for me to do it, but keep meaning to have a go if the right opportunity presents itself (fucking multi strain grows).  Being a hash fiend, I should be at the front of the queue on this one :D

Didn't see any shit put on anything ,...actually because you like to leave your plants to go longer ,I would expect that you'd really notice the difference if you tried doing it.

What I've noticed in general is the longer I've left them heading they get a drier feel to the live buds.as if some of the resins have dried a bit

Leaving them less tacky. After the dark period they feel stickier .the bud and the dry bud even looks more resiny.

And if done at the end of a good flush I think it improves the flavour .- my observation.

It's often inconvenient growing in numbers unless they're all due at the same time or you do it with the last plants to be harvested

Ideally I'd go eleven day flush then three days dark .some say two days dark is enough ,,,I don't know ,..I just go the three days as that's what I originally learned to do

What I've noticed in general is the longer I've left them heading they get a drier feel to the live buds.as if some of the resins have dried a bit

Leaving them less tacky. After the dark period they feel stickier .the bud and the dry bud even looks more resiny.

And if done at the end of a good flush I think it improves the flavour .- my observation.

,..I just go the three days as that's what I originally learned to do

I think im gonna have a shot with one of the potted ladies.

So wet and dark outside all day anyway, maybe next week or so when she is ready, Ill put inside my workshop, pitch black for a few days. hmmm....

Ill see what happens.

:)

• Upvote 1

I think im gonna have a shot with one of the potted ladies.

So wet and dark outside all day anyway, maybe next week or so when she is ready, Ill put inside my workshop, pitch black for a few days. hmmm....

Ill see what happens.

:)

Cool,,,, let us know if you notice any difference .

Edited by Serrated edge

Won't finish earlier ...I'm one of the convinced and converted to three day blackout at the end .

Sorry hashy but I don't see it as a theory ..more a fact .

Try it some time .

+1.. And it makes for a smoother smoke better taste too .Been using the Technic for a couple of years now myself..