Forced to harvest early autoflower.

A bit hard to tell from a pic, but signs I can see point to maybe 3-4 weeks for peak maturity.  But in my experience some autos do that final maturation fairly quickly, so you might get lucky.  Another 2 weeks would at least get her into the start of the butter zone, but you have to gauge your own situation and what you can do about it.

Ex cop father in law, you're already having sex with his daughter, so it wouldn't be safe to give him any excuses lol

It is one of those situations where maybe you should confidently open up to him about your reality, get it out in the open and make him come to terms with it.  He'll be limited in what he can do as he will want to keep his little girl happy, but would still be best done when you don't have any plants on the go, or a big stash where it can be found in a raid, just to be on the safe side.  But if you think you can remain in a permanent relationship with this woman without her daddy ever tweaking to your canna activities, you are sadly mistaken.  Daddy's constantly worry about the boys in their girl's lives, and he should be trained and experienced in sussing shit out.

Best of luck

• Upvote 1

Haha you all make some very good points! Her parents are so straight. It's really dissapointing lol.

We are having our first baby in a couple of weeks which is why they are coming down. Probably not the best time to open up about this haha. A new baby + weed plants in the house = not very happy in laws.

I've been googling the shit out of this stuff and some people do 48-72 hrs of darkness before harvest and they reckon it can finish them off abit. Anyone with experience in this?

Also flushing before harvest with molasses in the water? Or just plain water?

Cheers!!

Won't finish earlier ...I'm one of the convinced and converted to three day blackout at the end .

Sorry hashy but I don't see it as a theory ..more a fact .

Try it some time .

Wasn't putting shit on it SE, but maybe theory wasn't the right word.  Just never seen how it could make enough difference to try it out when it would be difficult for me to do it, but keep meaning to have a go if the right opportunity presents itself (fucking multi strain grows).  Being a hash fiend, I should be at the front of the queue on this one :D

• Upvote 1