Pineapple Express Auto

post-60193-149025302201_thumb.jpgHey guys new on here, look forward to sharing my story and meeting rad new people ✌️. I've done a few grows but this will be my second indoor grow.

Going to start a pineapple express auto (Barneys Farm) grow soon. I've got a .8 x.8 (.64m2) grow tent with a 400w MH/HPS. Using a drip feed system with canna nutes and canna coco/perlite (30%).

Now my question is how many autos would be best to fit inside my tent. I was thinking 4 x 11 ltr air pots and using LST to manipulate the branches to fill the square space? Do u guys think this might be too many plants and maybe I'll stick to 3 or even two. Being in SE qld I have a problem with heat as you can see it's 31 degrees at the moment with the light on at 50% but I'm going to start another thread for the ventilation as I'm still working on that

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a photo of my expected plan

You need to factor in, full plant size, light height and space between light and top of tent and between plant and light

https://www.barneysfarm.com/pineapple-express-auto-37

that strain grows to 1-1.1 meters tall, I'm doing auto's and i have found out they are growing to tall for my space lucky plants but unlucky me, so its something to think about with your table inside the tent

I use a0.8x0.8 tent for vegging, at best I could flower only 1 plant in there, not enough room
in saying that, if you want to grow 4 plants in that tent space - you'll need to 'flip' to flower whilst they are still very small

check out a few closet/wardrobe grow diary's they will give you an idea how much can be grown in a space like that.
as an example https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/73709-the-stoned-jesters-400w-drobe-grow/

luck

Thanks guys, I'm probably going to get rid of the table, that was in there from my last grow. I did a flood and drain SOG set up with 34 clones, vegd them for 1 week. But holy Moses did that get full!! I had to cull some and harvest quite a few very early because of mites and heat. got about 7 ounces tho, but it was quite sub par bud and extremely fluffy. Still did the job, just not super strong.

The tent is 1.8m high, so hopefully if the auto flower only stretches to what it says (1.1) gives me 700mm to play with. Yeh 4 is definitely too much, I think I might just go with the 1, maybe 2.

that strain grows to 1-1.1 meters tall, I'm doing auto's and i have found out they are growing to tall for my space lucky plants but unlucky me, so its something to think about with your table inside the tent

Hey Gazza, did you find your autos stretched more than what the breeder said it would? I've got 1.8m in height, I'm gonna ditch the table so hopefully I'll be ok. I'll be LSTing too.

Thanks guys, I'm probably going to get rid of the table, that was in there from my last grow. I did a flood and drain SOG set up with 34 clones, vegd them for 1 week. But holy Moses did that get full!! I had to cull some and harvest quite a few very early because of mites and heat. got about 7 ounces tho, but it was quite sub par bud and extremely fluffy. Still did the job, just not super strong.

The tent is 1.8m high, so hopefully if the auto flower only stretches to what it says (1.1) gives me 700mm to play with. Yeh 4 is definitely too much, I think I might just go with the 1, maybe 2.

34 clones in a .8x.8m tent? when u do SOG which is what u done last grow you are meant to clip off all branches and just grow it for one main bud but even so 34 clones was far to many the ideal SOG is 20 clones per square meter (1x1 meter)

i think your good to grow 4 plants in that space just trim off some of the lower branches, i would first let it veg untill it reaches a nice height and all 4 plants fill the space to a slightly over crowded tent than trim the lower branches and focus on a 80% filled tent this will allow space for air flow and buds to grow

but it does involve chopping off branches its kind of like SOG but on a larger plant scale