Flowering Week 5

Oh. Shit. I see a quick reply doesn't give an option to add a photo.

There are a few brown pistils perhaps 30% but i understand that is due to the hermi thingo.

I don't know if i should let it run for another 4 or 5 weeks until harvest.

Or if this hermi situation will cause the plant to mature earlier. I've never had a hermi so i have no idea.

The Trichomes are still 90% clear to me but it is a Sativa dominant.

I have a feeling it is a Arjan's Haze #1?

If it is it still doesn't mean i should harvest in another 6 weeks given the hermi thing.

I have no idea what i should do other than sit for 30 minutes per day scouring through the plant as gently as possible looking for minuscule future balls and anything larger.

attachicon.gif20170403_082024.jpgattachicon.gif20170403_081956.jpgattachicon.gif20170402_170857.jpg

Well I would keep it as a gelding keep pulling the balls. Once I had a hydro setup and had a hermi I didn't worry as it was a great smoke. Keep growing it and look after it as normal. Pull the plant when it starts to show Amber trichomes. You have waited all this time just a few more weeks and it will be harvest. Keep up with the fertilizer but watch how much you put in my mate stuffed his plant using to much potash. He never listen to my advice at all through his whole grow. I've never seen such a failure until I seen his. When he looks at mine I hear fuck yeah.

It needs heaps more sun all day if you can get it. I would try to keep around 12 to 10 hours of sunlight on the plant. You will need at least 8 to 12 weeks so I hope you have time left. Keep it indoor of a night getting cold now.

Ok so I'll leave her indoors for darkness.

So u think it's too early to start the flowering stage?