Looking for advice

Hi guys it's been awhile would love to get some kind of help in the area of advice with starting to grow a plant or two so if anyone could send me some photos of cheap ways they built there set up or where to purchase a cheap kit with advice with there success thanks again guys good to be back also what shops in Melbourne is good to visit

Hi guys it's been awhile would love to get some kind of help in the area of advice with starting to grow a plant or two so if anyone could send me some photos of cheap ways they built there set up or where to purchase a cheap kit with advice with there success thanks again guys good to be back also what shops in Melbourne is good to visit

This is known as multiple posting and generally gets one less help, as its just like the kiddies @ the supermarket screaming for lollies, the ones you feel like shoving a dirty big potato in their mouth to shut them up !

I did make an effort to direct you in another thread , please follow that

• Upvote 1

This is known as multiple posting and generally gets one less help, as its just like the kiddies @ the supermarket screaming for lollies, the ones you feel like shoving a dirty big potato in their mouth to shut them up !

I did make an effort to direct you in another thread , please follow that

Thanks for your reply as I said I'm new to this so I don't know how to use the internet well at all so thanx for your advice we all make mistakes like the kiddies advice you know how to make someone feel useless I'm just trying to learn how to connect with people who have the same passion
  • Upvote 1

pimpstickagain, mate im not cracking about you asking anything, its just that there is no point in posting same Q multiple times, it only takes one post.

everyone has to ask , and there is no stupid Q either so dont worry about that

you're not useless and Im sorry if i put you on a downer, it was an unfair, inaccurate comparison 

but just hop right back up again and carry on regardless

:peace:

• Upvote 1

Here's a couple of scibbles showing a room setup and a heart setup for a room. Now my grow space is large but the basic principle can be used in any sized space.
https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/17477-mud-map-of-room/
https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/17475-heart-setup/
So, I grow SCROG (SCReen Of Green). All of my growth is pushed under my SCROG net, with my plant in the middle, bit like a starfish https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/17476-rough-sketch-steel-table/

Notice all of my waterworks are outside of the growspace. This allows me to check fluids, pH, ppm etc whenever I like. If housed inside your growspace you have to wait for your 'lights on' period.

To be able to light proof the space, where the hoses etc exit the room, I've used a foot long piece of plastic downpipe through the wall. This pipe easily fits all my tubing and can be light sealed y stuffing a rag around the pipes.

Hope it helps

Merl1n