Harvest only by smell

Its a plant it has healing property's, so do a lot of plants, it just needs to be treated as such, not legal or illegal, just let people decide what is good for them.

I invest in pot company's and biotech company's. the compounds in cannabis could with a lot of research and combined with the right combination of therapies, go a long way in the fight against cancer.

and if you smoke the right one, it can do amazing things , make you feel better for one

And if I had mates in government I would apply for a licence to grow, but lets not kid ourselves, its about control of the pot industry and the wealth that goes with it

Israel has no morals, likes the cash though, and stealing IP and claiming it as their own

Stealing money out of the hands of the people, can't have an untaxed black-market can we, if you haven't noticed the government and multinational corporations have been stealing or controlling almost everything  

and its only getting worse.

Edited by kickarse
  • Upvote 1

lash out and spend 100$ on a digital 100x-400x microscope, you wont be disappointed. Mine allows me to take photos and video footage..... video footage is handy because you dont have to worry so much about focusing the focal lens much, just scan the bud in-question. Not only that.... but at a magnification of 150x or above, you can see the spherical nature of the trichomes including the capitate stalks with great detail. You can even see the texture of the stalks and the texture of the aromatic compounds and cannabinoids as they are spread across the surface of the majority of the plant..... a loupe just wont accomplish this. a loupe is fucking pointless. iactually if you are using a loupe and you legitimately feel that its a legitimate guide on accessing plant maturity..... see a shrink, its all in your imagination lol.....t is crucial to mark with ties, string preferably..... so that you can evaluate specific budsites as they are maturing on the plant ... over time.... the selection of what budsites you are assessing is also important..... both lower nugs and top cola nugs should be assessed. The slowest plant of a cultivar in your garden should be assessed and your fastest .....

whoda fucking thunked it... not gazza. kidding.

Edited by _Puff_Tough_

Turns out "smell" is a pretty good indicator, Sunday morning wondered out to the garden got about 20 foot away, and thought I better start thinking about harvesting next weekend, the smell of the OG was intoxicating

so I rushed inside, after a 1/2 dozen bongs, grabbed the 40x loupe and checked, well fuck me trichcycles were roughly 85/90% cloudy 5% copper the rest clear

Will have another look before I start chopping, see what it looks like

should be all out by Easter, depends on the weather might let a lb or so go a bit longer

I agree with Puff n stuff a loupe is fucking pointless, but worth having all the same.

lash out and spend 100$ on a digital 100x-400x microscope, you wont be disappointed. Mine allows me to take photos and video footage..... video footage is handy because you dont have to worry so much about focusing the focal lens much, just scan the bud in-question. Not only that.... but at a magnification of 150x or above, you can see the spherical nature of the trichomes including the capitate stalks with great detail. You can even see the texture of the stalks and the texture of the aromatic compounds and cannabinoids as they are spread across the surface of the majority of the plant..... a loupe just wont accomplish this. a loupe is fucking pointless. iactually if you are using a loupe and you legitimately feel that its a legitimate guide on accessing plant maturity..... see a shrink, its all in your imagination lol.....t is crucial to mark with ties, string preferably..... so that you can evaluate specific budsites as they are maturing on the plant ... over time.... the selection of what budsites you are assessing is also important..... both lower nugs and top cola nugs should be assessed. The slowest plant of a cultivar in your garden should be assessed and your fastest .....

whoda fucking thunked it... not gazza. kidding.

Your on drugs mate......
  • Upvote 1