Harvest only by smell

I got a 40x loupe and a 60-100x pocket microscope, you can harvest however you want but for people interested in the exact nature of hydroponics, we will inspect the plant for the signs we want and then harvest accordingly. Mostly clear/Mostly cloudy/Mostly amber trichomes, all have different results. Since the trichome is the only part of the plant which contains THC and other cannabinoids it's the best part to pay attention to IMO.

• Upvote 1

When did everyone, start using a loupe , I don't think I know anybody, apart from the bloke who lent me his, and he didn't seem in a hurry to get it back.

Must of missed 20 years

I use it because im trying to get different highs from my shitty Hermie lol plus im not great with the other senses we have lol