Curing Question

It was between members of osa and one or 2 others no one know who i am as there was no info posted in regards to names who i am or here i live.

There are some members that know the real me but that has been over years of trust through the boards and meeting at mardigrass, so all in all no i not worrried that some one may find out who i am but i dout it...

Oh i thought it was like an open comp or something, no worries

I've got the same thing happening with new harvest.
it's starting to get that same tea tree smell that I dislike.
Maybe I just like fresh buds after a 1 week cure but it would be nice if someone who knows a lot about it could tell me this is the way it works and should smell.
It may just be that it is just so damn humid that the burping is pushing it the other way too much.
Thoughts?

I think its just a process of smells we go thru as growers, u go thru the veg stage, than the flowering stage, than the harvesting and dry stages so all along u get a good sense of smell of fresh quality produce than when it dries an smells like shitty creek water u wonder why when really your comparing it to bought weed that has all ready gone thru the whole process and has been bagged and burped and properly cured

I've got the same thing happening with new harvest.

it's starting to get that same tea tree smell that I dislike.

Maybe I just like fresh buds after a 1 week cure but it would be nice if someone who knows a lot about it could tell me this is the way it works and should smell.

It may just be that it is just so damn humid that the burping is pushing it the other way too much.

Thoughts?

are the buds in anyway soft to the touch?

-could indicate too wet still

they should not crumble when you roll a bud between your fingers either

are the buds in anyway soft to the touch?

-could indicate too wet still

they should not crumble when you roll a bud between your fingers either

There about right, maybe a little soft see below.

Yeh could be they have to high humidity in the jar .

Yes I think so but it stil too humid to put them back outside. Maybe I just have to bite the bullet and use the heater again