• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit

Photo

Would these be enough to raise seeds and seedlings for a few weeks to

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 Posts:
I just found these in my area each t5 tube is 28w so 56w per unit..There are quite a few and only 15 bucks each and the plug directly into the wall. Would one or two be enough to start seedlings off? Even if it's maybe just to use at night while the have outside sun during the day ? Attached File  Screenshot_2017-03-20-12-37-39-831_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png   876.88K   36 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2017-03-20-12-37-34-375_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png   502.17K   36 downloads

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9343 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

I just found these in my area each t5 tube is 28w so 56w per unit..There are quite a few and only 15 bucks each and the plug directly into the wall. Would one or two be enough to start seedlings off? Even if it's maybe just to use at night while the have outside sun during the day ? attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-03-20-12-37-39-831_com.ebay.gumtree.au.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-03-20-12-37-34-375_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png

Yes they will b fine as long as they are cool white not warm white, i have a watts in a box and it uses those for the lighting.

Just leave the plastic bit out...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 Posts:

Yes they will b fine as long as they are cool white not warm white, i have a watts in a box and it uses those for the lighting.

Just leave the plastic bit out...

Ok thanks

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3905 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

When i was 14 years old i was to young to work, i looked around, saved what i could money wise coming from a poor family we didnt have much nor could afford much i bought my very first light i had planned on putting into a cupboard i also had, it was a single batton T8 fluro 2 foot in length i had big dreams, i lined the cupboard with what paper sticky taping it all together

how times have changed lol

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 Posts:

When i was 14 years old i was to young to work, i looked around, saved what i could money wise coming from a poor family we didnt have much nor could afford much i bought my very first light i had planned on putting into a cupboard i also had, it was a single batton T8 fluro 2 foot in length i had big dreams, i lined the cupboard with what paper sticky taping it all together

how times have changed lol

Im not a kid im 36 and only want it for seedlings dude lol

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 3905 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

Im not a kid im 36 and only want it for seedlings dude lol

lol

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 Posts:

lol

?

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 3905 Posts:

I was just havinga laugh at your comment mate no harm meant, i wasn't comparing my age of 14 with yours and both of us using the old fluro lights all i meant was that was my very first light i purchased for anything plant growing related and funny enough i still have that light today in my shed on the wall still using the same tube too been a long time

back in the day people use to grow under these old fluro's but u could get HO tubes (High Output) i think u can still buy them for aquariums they are suppose to be brighter than the standard tubes

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1197 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

I grew under one, with a special "grow tube"

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 Posts:
I was wondering if i could change them or not

Ozi Magic Fertilising Crops and Bank Accounts
PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.