Would these be enough to raise seeds and seedlings for a few weeks to

I just found these in my area each t5 tube is 28w so 56w per unit..There are quite a few and only 15 bucks each and the plug directly into the wall. Would one or two be enough to start seedlings off? Even if it's maybe just to use at night while the have outside sun during the day ? post-59579-148997420713_thumb.pngpost-59579-148997421936_thumb.png

I just found these in my area each t5 tube is 28w so 56w per unit..There are quite a few and only 15 bucks each and the plug directly into the wall. Would one or two be enough to start seedlings off? Even if it's maybe just to use at night while the have outside sun during the day ? attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-03-20-12-37-39-831_com.ebay.gumtree.au.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-03-20-12-37-34-375_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png

Yes they will b fine as long as they are cool white not warm white, i have a watts in a box and it uses those for the lighting.

Just leave the plastic bit out...

When i was 14 years old i was to young to work, i looked around, saved what i could money wise coming from a poor family we didnt have much nor could afford much i bought my very first light i had planned on putting into a cupboard i also had, it was a single batton T8 fluro 2 foot in length i had big dreams, i lined the cupboard with what paper sticky taping it all together

how times have changed lol

• Upvote 1

When i was 14 years old i was to young to work, i looked around, saved what i could money wise coming from a poor family we didnt have much nor could afford much i bought my very first light i had planned on putting into a cupboard i also had, it was a single batton T8 fluro 2 foot in length i had big dreams, i lined the cupboard with what paper sticky taping it all together

how times have changed lol

Im not a kid im 36 and only want it for seedlings dude lol

I was just havinga laugh at your comment mate no harm meant, i wasn't comparing my age of 14 with yours and both of us using the old fluro lights all i meant was that was my very first light i purchased for anything plant growing related and funny enough i still have that light today in my shed on the wall still using the same tube too been a long time

back in the day people use to grow under these old fluro's but u could get HO tubes (High Output) i think u can still buy them for aquariums they are suppose to be brighter than the standard tubes