Dehumidifier's Who Run's One?

What dehumidifier would you guys recommended. My gr is 2.4x2.4 2.4high. I always have mould issues even with my ventilation in and out. Not sure what dehumidifier to get. Could you guys recommended one?

first , do you have intake filters , if not start there B4 the expense of a dehu 

if sucking air from outside you'll be sucking in more than just air , there be bugs , moulds ect ect 

there is a dehu calculator round ( google) to work size out but i would look for

a unit that you can automatically drain outdoors or into a large tank , mine has a pump if the water in the tank needs

emptying via a window with the dehu on the ground , a full tank won't over flow but will

stop the dehu from working until you empty it

you might find it hard in a confined space to control temps while using the dehu with lights on if you have high

humidity at that time , split systems dehumidify while cooling but also have a dehu mode if you have a room in the 

house with a split , you can drag air from there but don't forget intake filters  

your space is about the same as mine give or take ( i'm not in a tent ) i can't have the Dehu (which is a bigger one ) working in the room with door closed 

& lights on , too much heat , you might have to dehu the room the tent is in if poss & intake air from that room 

if you wanna look it up , i use the domestic Delonghi with the pump built in , look at the pics , lite blue button at the bottom of the unit labeled pump , it will do 301lt per 24hrs @32c & 80% humidity 

which means FA in the real world of grow rooms 

good luck with it 

only just started playing with them myself , had you asked this question just after i brought the unit & tried it 

i would have sold it to you in a second ! hated it , just got to play round with the best way/place to use it , how to make it work for you 

Thanks For replying.

My room is a room i build in my garage. Not a tent. Im in melb so even with 2 1000w in there its not real hot unless in summer. Like 25 to 29c. I normally have 4 plants that grow pretty big. But it gets humid in there when the room is full. Sometimes 50 60 70% humidy sometimes more at times. I get mould every time. I have a 8inch exhaust and a 6inch intake. I find it hard to keep it warm in there especially at lights off or when its cold. I thought a dehumidifier could help but i am unsure what to do.

Thanks

Thanks For replying.

My room is a room i build in my garage. Not a tent. Im in melb so even with 2 1000w in there its not real hot unless in summer. Like 25 to 29c. I normally have 4 plants that grow pretty big. But it gets humid in there when the room is full. Sometimes 50 60 70% humidy sometimes more at times. I get mould every time. I have a 8inch exhaust and a 6inch intake. I find it hard to keep it warm in there especially at lights off or when its cold. I thought a dehumidifier could help but i am unsure what to do.

Thanks

Hang on your your running LED arnt you? 1000w of LED is not equivalent to 1000w HPS let us know what light u have

I got u mixed up with someone else, if your running 2x 1000w HID in 2.4x2.4 and your temps are 27-29c fuck you are doing something right! with humidity u want to slowly reduce it over the flowering period towards the end u want to be about 50-55%

if your getting mold in big buds or tight buds than u need more air movement around in side of your grow room, get some industrial wall fans

if your mold is because of humidity u may need to upsize your fans but seeing your room humidity I think your doing fine

the ultimate was of getting rid of the mold would be running your fans on and off only enough to extract the air inside of the room, say on for 3mins off for x minutes and run Co2 plus a humidifier or air conditioner

Thanks mate i have 1000w gravitas 2 of them. I am going to put a filter on the intake. Might try draw the air from another room instead of outside and run a dehumidifier in the grow room or in the room were the intake is drawnn from. Just might have to play around with it.
  • Upvote 1