Getting lots of rain

Fantastic GQ. love your girls they are looking spot on...Your french bulldog is gorgeous, lovely garden and You look great too! Kudos mate :)

lol thanks sugar I appreciate the compliments and the frenchie is pretty much my best mate and she loves hanging in the garden with me,just one question what is kudos

Yo queen, props on that marvellous looking piece of garden artistry!! I'm in the same boat as you. I'm in nsw on the coast and it's literally rained EVERY DAY THE PAST 9 STRAIGHT! Expecting another 5 days of rain and I'm FREAKING MY NIPLETS OFF as im just into 3rd week flower and plant is really showing daily noticeable bud growths. Iv been out there every night in the pissing rain shaking excess water to prevent mould!! Iv taken the last week off work and will be Next week till this shitty rain patterns stop!

Sorry to high jack GQ. Im not sure if I should start my own thread or we just use this one for us on the East Coast that are copping a drenching!! I'm also getting heaps rain where I am with another 7 days predicted in a row. My girls are under cover so aren't getting any direct rain but of course are very damp from about 10 days of rain and get some of the sideways rain hitting them.

Anyway there's also total cloud cover too so not much light getting on them at all.

Am I best bringing them inside under a fan and a couple of big fat CFLs? I've got 2x85W CFLs that run 5500K cool.

I'm about 5-6 weeks into flower. I've noticed them slow down but they could also be just starting to fill out.

Thanks all.

• Upvote 1

Hey there SB I feel for you I used to live round the lake Macquarie area and I reckon it never stopped raining for the 2years I lived there I couldn't wait to moved away it just never stopped lol, I've got a few mates that have been getting the same rain you've been getting and really it couldn't of come at a worse time but if your week 3flower I think you'll be ok plants will love it just keep eye out for mould of course, that rain should fatten you babies up nicely, lol I can certainly relate to running round in the rain in a panic, me to
  • Upvote 1

Hi lux using this thread is fine by me,iv never grown in pots I like to utilize the rich volcanic red soil that I have here as its never failed me and meens so much less work less watering and no need to ever feed with any kind of nutrients, concentrates or any chemicals/poisons just beautiful natural organic buds as I use it for medicine, just be carefully putting them undercover to much,around Australia day neighbors had a big party so I thought I'd cover them over with shade cloth I only covered them for 24hrs but no light for 24hrs and followed by a week of above 40+temps stressed my girls and and as a result I got Hermie's and they pollinated 12 6foot females,heartbreaking, just lucky I had a couple other patch's to fall on,anyways so I'm not sure about bringing in undercover to often inconsistent light patterns maybe to stressful, even when its cloudy all day should still be enough UV for your girls till the sun comes back,moulds the biggest worry being so close to harvest,iv never done any indoors but I would think going from one extreme to other is risky,hopefully some of our indoors members can offer you some advice on that,happy growing,good luck
  • Upvote 1