What type of plant is this?

First looks more like a piece of dying asparagus fern than an asparagus plant. Does it have sort of a furry foot attached to the base of the stem, or pale spagetti like roots? (edit - more like hokki noodles than spagetti)

I'm pretty certain that the second is soursob weed (oxalis). The presence of yellow trumpet shaped flowers would clinch it.

I'd go with the group consensus of acacia sp. for the next and yes, the seeds should be small, dark, shiny and very, very hard (edit... if the identification of the plant is accurate and it is actually is an acacia species). 

I don't know anything about DMT extraction or use. 

Edited by louise

Yeah the asparagus thing at first i thought was bamboo because of the shoots growing with it so yes it has a couple weird old noodle tubes with it and that other plant has purple flowers not yellow and the acacia is next door and pretty damn big ...I have to rake everyday the leaves are so annoying..Are those seeds in a pod of 3? Yep the seeds are as hard as rocks, glad my son doesn't own a slingshot lol. I'll take a pic tomorrow and show you the tree

You have photographed two different trees, one of looks at least acacia shaped, but those are not acacia seeds.

The weed is still oxalis, just a different species... potentially false shamrock (woodsorrel)

The asparagus looking one... if it's asparagus it wont survive, the roots are surface stabilizers that can be pulled from the crowns with the stems. You need the crowns that are under the ground for them to survive.

Edited by louise