Is this a male plant. Can anyone help me identify

Hi guys

Sorry haven't been on lately some med issues to deal with. Just wanted to say thanks for your help.

Also, got another if you can help?

any help welcome.

Ps got seedlings going from southern star seeds. Sitting at 6inches and looking great!

Nice chunk, super deluxe, rhino cookies, bubble fuck and skunk :)

Cheers guys ;)

There seems to be leaf growth instead of sex glands?

Hi guys

Sorry haven't been on lately some med issues to deal with. Just wanted to say thanks for your help.

Also, got another if you can help?

any help welcome.

Ps got seedlings going from southern star seeds. Sitting at 6inches and looking great!

Nice chunk, super deluxe, rhino cookies, bubble fuck and skunk :)

Cheers guys ;)

There seems to be leaf growth instead of sex glands?

post-60896-150192688639_thumb.jpgpost-60896-150192691935_thumb.jpgpost-60896-150192693221_thumb.jpg

That is quiet normal i have had a fair few like this and they turn out female, it happens a lot with bag seed i have grown

Cheers Gaz. She/he was from seed. I've read a little on differing results from seed/feminized/seed from germinated feminized etc. I guess it's a guessing game till she gives ya a flash ;)

Thanks again guys.

Ps I'll stop checking every few hours like I'm waiting for a cheerleader to call. :)

Yeah, you'll get the odd one that will keep you guessing for some time. Then one day, you'll get your answer. :D

Cheers guys. She/he was from seed. I've read a little on differing results from seed/feminized/seed from germinated feminized etc. I guess it's a guessing game till she gives ya a flash ;)

Thanks again guys.

Ps I'll stop checking every few hours like I'm waiting for a cheerleader to call. :)