• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

The best 5 overseas strains you have grown.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

Multiple crosses (3+), Feminised and Auto's are slowly but surely going to fuck most grower's over in time.

If I can suggest something, try and find a half dozen old school stabilised strains and work with them and produce your own seed stock.

Hate to think how fucked up it's going to be for the average punter in the next 10 years that solely relies on Seedbanks for stock.

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Multiple crosses (3+), Feminised and Auto's are slowly but surely going to fuck most grower's over in time.

If I can suggest something, try and find a half dozen old school stabilised strains and work with them and produce your own seed stock.

Hate to think how fucked up it's going to be for the average punter in the next 10 years that solely relies on Seedbanks for stock.

Yeah its a disgrace what they are doing

Still got some of me old shit, lost most when me shed burned down( bloody farmers) open pollinated what survived , got a very nice sat of a mate(cats piss)

and was going to start breeding some good strains back,

then I seen all the pretty pics online, thought i might be able to save meself a few years breeding 

Turned into a joke unfortunately, wasted a good season outside playing with shit, a year inside as well

Thank fuck for Ace seeds

Back to me own shit and Aces for now

No buying seeds anymore, except of Ace, at least you can talk to the breeders there, they are more than happy to help out

Pissed of at the moment, missed a Hermi, got seeds everywhere, probably on me ace cuttings as well, they were in with them and had started to flower, something to look forward to i suppose,

chooks will be well feed

afgahn bob

afgahn bob

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2025 Posts:
  • Interests:growin xxl autos

canna sponge

making oil which keeps me sane
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun indoor setup then sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:liquid organics

grow research

i+'s pics of flowered plan+s  +ha+ makes ure mou+h wa+er and saliverie glands do a happi dance

whe+her pics of plan+s ure grabbin seeds of,ferked if i know

seedbanks are selling u a dream of wha+ could be

i reckon even harri bu+ler would +hrow dollars a+ pics of pure afghani in full bloom i know don bourke would

u jus+ do'n+ know wha+ u gonna ge+

unless u go+ a gene+ics lab in ure back pocke+

(i+chi and hashi probs have)

i mean if u see a pic of vibran+ green mara-wana +hrobbing wi+h drooloing +richromes and more hairs +han liberache

and ure +old seed comes from same plan+, compared 2 pic of pissie 'ellow wil+ered weed

of course u gonna wan+ wha+ ure +old grows 20f+ and produces 20lbs in 20dai's

i heard % of sales goes 2 re+ired drones fund

i know i wore a few of fukers ou+

p.s i would like 2 add i love seedsman and +heir no+ included in +his ran+

also no drones were hur+ in making of +his crap

(worse luck)

Edited by afgahn bob, 17 December 2017 - 08:59 PM.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.