The best 5 overseas strains you have grown.

Yeah it's nice smoke, good yielder. Smells kind of like lemon zest and cookie batter... with hash. I like breeding and I like regulars cause they can handle pre-flowering, stress, all kinds of things that'd throw a fem'd seed into hermi. Re-vege is not an option with fem'd seed. Not that I don't create my own fem'd seed but I use those indoors and regular seed outdoors.

I'm more interested in breeding vs any other aspect of cannabis cultivation.

• Upvote 1

Yeah it's nice smoke, good yielder. Smells kind of like lemon zest and cookie batter... with hash. I like breeding and I like regulars cause they can handle pre-flowering, stress, all kinds of things that'd throw a fem'd seed into hermi. Re-vege is not an option with fem'd seed. Not that I don't create my own fem'd seed but I use those indoors and regular seed outdoors.

I'm more interested in breeding vs any other aspect of cannabis cultivation.

Regs are the way to go, only started buying seeds 12 months ago, have had more hermi's and abnormality's this year then the last 30 put together, regs or fems made no difference

Doesn't seem to matter what seed bank OS or local, good reputation or not

Dutch Passion, you can get fucked, hermi shit 

Greenhouse Strain hunters, full of abnormality's 

Seedsman via Yantra, nothing flash wouldn't bother again, Seedsman is a good seedbank tho, would buy thru them anytime, not their own shit tho

Local seed banks. Hermi's and abnormality's 

Dna genetics, jury still out, probably grow again (still got seeds)

Royal Queen Seeds, only had 4 OG fems, shit smoke, great yield, X with some of me orange hashy shit, running a coupe outside to see how they go

A couple of other OS seed banks, freebie seeds, mostly full of abnormality's, or crap immature seeds, lots of double stems and other weird shit

Ace seeds, by far the best, had a Zameldica go hermi, the Zamal side of the strain is prone to hermi, but they tell you that, they sell them cheap of as freebies for that reason

more than happy to replace anything as well

Its only my opinion, maybe it the environment here or I've suddenly turned into a shit grower 

In hindsight I should of just stuck with me own seed/strains