The best 5 overseas strains you have grown.

Hey hi guys and gals. New around here, just wanted to say hello.

I have grown between 30 - 40 strains purcahsed from o/s seedbanks.

Along the way I have learnt that some strains are definitely easier to grow than others.

The best?

Well I would have to say Dutch Passion's Sour Diesel ranks pretty high on that list,(great "spacey" type high, awesome taste.. A favourite among some of my good mates also)

Greenhouse Seeds Hawaiian Snow(for that really "creeper" high. takes like 10-15 mins to hit you properly, but worth it!).

Pyramid seeds Tutankhamon(an AK47 phenotype) is great weed too, but no good for a backyard grow(smell!)

Skunk No.1(from any breeder) is an all time classic. Very forgiving to grow, great big dense buds, that signature taste(that seems to hit you right in the lung, am I right?) But once again for backyard grows, it is called skunk for a reason!

I do like more sativa dominant plants though.

I have found though, that many of  the seeds/strains do not have stability/consistency of traits from one batch to another.

Oh i forgot no. 5.

Bay Dream was a good one too. Easy to grow, big buds great taste and great high, just a good all rounder.

Have not tried many indica dominant plants,but plan to get into them soon.

Happy growing.

Cheers

• Upvote 2

Thanks Sticky.and Serrated E..do you love em for taste? High? Yield?

I hope a few more here let us know their experience....cheers.

Hellraiser Og strongest high with a pine taste and smell with the best yields.

Polynesian cookie haze the most stunning looking I've ever seen high was good but slightly lacking in smell.

GDP tastiest I've tried strong candy like smells and taste.

Oregon Lemons best smelling straight lemon funk smell taste like it smells to,

Blue Cheese I like it for its fruity skunky smell and sweet flavour with great growth structure to

Peace out!

I have grown a few but mostly back in the day it was all bagseed, some good gear from it too

i grew Nirvana Chrystal absolutely loved it smooth smoke with a very heady high it doesnt immobilise you thats why i liked it but some trippy shit after a few bongs i thought the world was ending seriously... big storm coming over looking into the sky seeing the clouds at night than hearing and watching the beach waves come in and break than suck back out than it goes quiet, I thought a tsunami was coming freaked the fuck out lmao

I use to smoke while out on a boat but not a good idea, I was fishing one night and a police boat pulled up I had just had a few bongs and was ripped off my tits anyway the cop boat pulls up beside us and asks for my license I open my wallet and rip out my fork lift license go to hand it to the cop and he goes don't worry we have the wrong boat and drives off

I than looked at what I thought was my license and spun out it was my fork lift license rather than my boat license lol lol lol

here's the Nirvana Chrystal

Nirvana Chrystal day 32 veg

nirvana chrystal

IMG_2192.jpg

• Upvote 1

That's some crazy shit gaz and i laughed so hard reading that story mostly because I can relate to doing some very similar stuff like freaking yourself out when actually your just very smashed lol and as far as boating goes just a few months ago out on the dam skiing away have fun when the cops decided we must have been having to much fun time to pull us up and do a rbt well he hadn't even had a chance to speak when my four year old piped up and said MY MUM HATES PIGS and of course I was the only woman in the boat and needless to say they went over the boat with a fine tooth comb,lucky for me everything was good and we just went back to having fun but I defiantly had words with the little one when we got back to camp,I needed a smoke after that I can tell ya but we all have laugh about now

Afghan Kush x Unknown Aussie Haze my own crosses from 80's

Purple berry Kush -Spliff seeds Spliff strawberry x OG Kush

Royal Thai--Spliff seeds -  Early Thai x skunk No 1

The purps -Jordan of the island's seeds

and  below Jacked Up

Jack Herer X Timewreck    TGA Seeds

Mr Nice- Mango Haze is nice as well

Edited by cardrona
  • Upvote 2