SA Based, 15th floor balcony

moe, wrong thread mate but i'll answer ya, oversea's is best place, Yantra Seeds is a bit read hot at the moment or u could try Southern Star Seeds or Dinkum Seeds, i ordered from Haze Io some Sweet Seeds and another order with Bonza Seeds i don't wanna put all my pennies in one jar

Very happy with the Sweet Seeds how they are growing, had 4 from 4 germinate, just over 3 weeks old and over 23cm tall

Last week you remarked about their bust : they weren't busted

Today they're red hot ...why ? .....they're running out of seeds ! Wow

People asking advice need factual information.

Edited by Serrated edge

You can get tents of all different sizes they have a small 40x40x120cm tent u could chuck a dinning table cloth or tarp over it it would just look like a book shelf

This. Same as fridge comment earlier. An old cupboard or a mini set up in a laundry maybe? Doesn't have to be fancy either.

Last week you remarked about their bust : they weren't busted

Today they're red hot ...why ? .....they're running out of seeds ? Wow

People asking advise need factual information.

Yes i said they must have picked up a shipment of orders that were being sent out why do u think they said what you had posted from there web site? business don't randomly start telling customers from X date to X date all orders will be given store credit for no reason dude, they obviously lost a bunch of orders and to my assumption it was the courier

Yantra seeds are not going to say "Hey mate we lost a bunch of orders on X date" to a customer if u are turning to them for clarification they are in business and want to continue business.....

hence them saying on there web site from your quote "Its the nature of the business" if this doesn't stand out like dogs balls that they had been busted i donno what more to say, what else relates to a illegal seed selling business with that quote?

Gazza,

So your convinced they've been busted .Not on fact but your own assumptions. And then you declare as real.

Your also presuming orders were sent out and intercepted .

And not by post because you nailed it down to the courier ... Wow man ,you must have psychic powers ..or your a great sleuth.

Who knows what happened on those dates ,I could assume they had a big Barney over selling weed and he stormed out .thus the temporary retirement and no more weed , Shit I could colour it whatever way I want but it would only be my imagination ,and I don't think it'd be right to

make statements based on imaginings.

Fact is neither you nor I know what happened ,and frankly I don't even care,...l just as long as they still sell seeds

Wasn't trying to run you down,....just trying to keep it real .

Edited by Serrated edge

It just doesn't make sense to me so i can make any assumptions i like

*they couldn't for fill orders from X date to X date store credit to be given*

*someone post on their web site "its the nature of the business"*

*someone post on their web site "the owner has now retired"*

what would one possibly make of this