Couldn't actually find anywhere to ask this BREEDING Q

Breeding question, noticed the breeding room is for seed banks

just wondering i have Red Poison Auto going at the moment which is a femanized auto strain, if at harvest i remove all but 2 buds than let those two buds grow out untill they start spitting banana's and pollen can i collect that pollen and pollinate a SSS Nice Chunk female to get femanized auto flowering seeds?

finding it incredibly hard to buy seeds online its almost impossible and i want autos for speed

Don't hold me to this Gaz, but at a basic level it is correct.

First gen should be pretty much all photoperiod.  Cross within that and the 2nd gen should be 25% autoflowering (I think?).  Select within those autos for a 3rd gen which should be 50% autoflowering.  I'm sure you can figure it out from there, think it's 5th for stability, but not sure.  Someone has covered it somewhere here, might have been Buzzo but again I'm not sure.

• Upvote 1

I've grown red poison auto's. Wasn't overly impressed.

Thanks Billy i was looking everywhere online for Red Poison diaries i could only find a handful, do u know why your buds came out light and fluffy? your buds sure looked nice in the pictures! you were pretty consistent with your auto grow diary pulling around the 2-3oz per plant i would be happy if i pull 4oz from my two

i have never grown purple bud before so this is a first time for me I'm a virgin lol

here's my diary i updated it today https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/77303-the-duct-tape-king-goes-double-down-with-led-cobs/