Fluoride , THE TRUTH ABOUT WATER , Documentary

i have something similar but no filter 

i buy 15lt bottled spring water without fluoride which sit on top a ceramic pot with a tap 

we use the water for drinking & cooking , cost about $30-40 per mth in winter &

$40-50 per mth in summer , wouldn't be the cheapest for a family of 4 or 5 though

Better than what I am doing at the moment (nothing) but might be cheaper for you to look into the filter being under $100 though. One of the companies I looked at even sends you a reminder once a year to re-purchase as well.

Do you know where the spring water is coming from?

i've been thinking bout doing something better than buying spring water 

spring is in Daylesford Vic  

A layer of charcoal is key too really key  #speciesindenial  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_filtering

Why is there coal in the earth above the Aquifer ?

Ocean                                                                                                                                                                          ,   spring,damp area, creek, river, ocean ,storm,all over again in the cloud 

Sandy ...beach.... River ...creek....wetland ....                                                                                                        E                                                  Welcome to the 5th dimension   ;)

Sandy loam/clay,                                                                                                                                                 C                                                                                     

sand                                                                                                                                                                 A

shale,                                                                                                                                                            F

rock,                                                                                                                                                          R

coal,                                                                                                                                                       U

gravel and a combination of all and the above and more                                                                   S

Aquifer

Groundwater springs                  ..................................................................that then rise to the .......

Edited by cardrona

Just thought I'd share my wife's recent trip to the doctors with the kids. Wish I was there to hear what exactly the doc said but during her visit she mentioned some rashy looking spots that the kids had show up on the skin around their mouthes. He immediately asked if they had made changes with fluoride toothpaste or similar...

So ever since I watched that doco I've been making trips to my old girls rainwater tank and filling big jugs for our drinking water. Also bought fluoride free toothpaste (I know it's not eliminating it but it definitely is a step closer.)

Anyway, I hadn't collected any water for a few days and ran out so kids just had tap water for that time. Doc reckons fluoride is the cause for their skin to have a rash and spots as if it's an unnatural reaction to something they should obviously not be fucking consuming!!!!! How is it that a doctor was able to diagnose it so fucking easily and yet it is still forced upon the population as if it's not an issue?? What the actual fuck??

Just thought I'd share my wife's recent trip to the doctors with the kids. Wish I was there to hear what exactly the doc said but during her visit she mentioned some rashy looking spots that the kids had show up on the skin around their mouthes. He immediately asked if they had made changes with fluoride toothpaste or similar...

So ever since I watched that doco I've been making trips to my old girls rainwater tank and filling big jugs for our drinking water. Also bought fluoride free toothpaste (I know it's not eliminating it but it definitely is a step closer.)

Anyway, I hadn't collected any water for a few days and ran out so kids just had tap water for that time. Doc reckons fluoride is the cause for their skin to have a rash and spots as if it's an unnatural reaction to something they should obviously not be fucking consuming!!!!! How is it that a doctor was able to diagnose it so fucking easily and yet it is still forced upon the population as if it's not an issue?? What the actual fuck??

Hey T

it's unfortunate but you keep hearing stories like this all the time

all you can do is what your doing , remove as much as poss

it's dam hard if still on tap water , showers , bath time  , water for the cats & dogs 

i'd have to say though brilliant salesmanship , to be able to turn around billions

of dollars in disposal cost into revenue positive income selling a " Benefit To The People "

the deception is amazing cos they got everyone else to sell it for them & guess who the 

No 1 salesman where , the most trusted , the man in the white coat , your doctor 

watch me pull a rabbit out my ass ! & they did