I think I have my dates wrong, flicking back through my calendar 22nd Feb I've recorded as first actual week of flowering eg: Definate sign of Pistils, so I be week 5 n not 7 It should be 23 April, however I have visitors coming to stay first week of April so thinking of pulling her early but it's killing me that shes not at her full potential yet....argghhh

Yup Qld sux atm, my outdoors only need a sunny day to harvest, but right now in the middle of days of rain and stormy weather after a previous week of rain. I awoke yesterday to my plants all snapped up from the amount of rain weighing down branches full of bud, it was awful spent hours in the rain tapeing it all up and re-enforcing everything. I had underestimated how much support they would need, thought I had enough. But now tonight the wind has picked up to gail force and I'm worried I will be heading home to a ruined garden. Not looking foward to harvesting broken plants in the rain, especially after putting so much work and time in to my beautiful outdoor grow. Arggggghhh, It is what it is but just needed to have a rant to sympathetic ears. Thanks guys, hope everyone elses harvests go smoother than mine this season. Edited by Higgs

I know what your talking about Higgs, after rain and wind stopped checked on them this morning my 10 ft had blown over with wire cage around it, I tie branches to the wire to help hold weight of buds and oh yeh need it big time, any ways stand back up weight wire down with rocks, tie more branches on to wire and main stem whilst doing that start checking for bud rot, arrghh, found some underneath on a couple of branches luckily only 2 off, cut them off and a few other smaller bits that broke when blown over, trim them up save what you can and hope nothing else goes wrong in the next few week, good bit of sun and a bit of wind now drying them up nicely. Hope everyone else's fared up ok after that down pour, cheers all