My Girls - AK-47 and Gold Leaf :-)

They had a buy 10 get 10 free on super skunk .. I bought em a few days ago . Pretty good for seeds atm but gotta think ahead .. Have you ever bought locally ?

Southern Star Seeds 

https://www.southernstarseeds.net/

Travelled the same road with Overseas suppliers (including Bergmann) where delivery was hit & miss and if seeds did arrive germination rates & quality of plants was ordinary.

I had a few Gold Leaf seedlings up & away (recommended by Bergamann's support crew to me due to my tropical loction) - but never really got the grow on, and fizzled away in our heat.

Stumbled on to Southern Star Seeds late last year and emailed them for their suggestion for my location - they highly recommended Gold Rush (100% Sativa as opposed to Bergamann's indica dom Gold Leaf).

Seeds arrived 8 days from order (yes 1st time) in local mail - no customs. I got a selection of x5 six different strains (including the Gold Rush) which was a special at the time (worked out less than $5 per bean).

Planted a selection of most strains and got nearly 100% successful germination.

Here's a few pics of my couple of Gold Rush ladies - I'm stoked in the performance of these girls, thru one thing and another they've had a bit of a torrid stop/start journey and they're Veg life was VERY 'disjointed' - but will still come through with quite a nice yield.

The only bummer with SSS is that their seeds are all Regular so you have to factor that in the ordering process - maybe I was lucky, but I achieved approx 75% girls :good:

post-54525-0-64889300-1493117955_thumb.jpg

post-54525-0-79041900-1493117986_thumb.jpg

post-54525-0-49462500-1493118003_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I grew Bergmans GOLD LEAF and have now harvested it and am smoking it, in Victoria and it is spectacular in every way and I highly HIGHLY recommend it. I use cannabis for a painful condition, so  yeah it is the best for that too. The problem seems to be getting the seeds here to Australia at the moment... Ours arrived after the second attempt at sending them but now I have a few seeds but I also cloned them.