My Girls - AK-47 and Gold Leaf :-)

Yes, have you tried it before? This is first time for me growing and I got seeds for Gold Leaf and AK online :-)

Cheers

No I haven't yet. I'm actually waiting on a second seed delivery containing gold leaf among a few other strains after the first order didn't arrive...

I hope it turns out like Bergman says it does. That strain sounds amazing on paper.

Plants looking great by the way.

No I haven't yet. I'm actually waiting on a second seed delivery containing gold leaf among a few other strains after the first order didn't arrive...

I hope it turns out like Bergman says it does. That strain sounds amazing on paper.

Plants looking great by the way.

It is really stinky and pungent! I will let you know what its like. We had the same experience with them with our seeds, the first order didn't arrive, then they sent second which arrived fine but the second one took a few weeks. First one of course never arrived, even belatedly. 

OK I harvested the Gold Leaf today. It smells delicious. I grew it in a pot in a green house for the most part sometimes outside. I didn't do anything else except treat the thrips in the early stage. The AK-47 looks like it needs a few more weeks. I will let you know how it tastes when ready! I took some photos of my Gold Leaf, but to upload it asks for a URL so I can't remember how I uploaded pics. on my OP but if I work it out I will show you the buds.

PS I am a first time grower so I had to take an educated guess at harvesting it this weekend. Cheers. Stacey.

PPS just a heads up about the Gold Leaf - it is SUPER STINKY and much more stressful when growing outdoors/greenhouse - but I am hoping it is worth it! We have gone through a ton of incense trying to cover the POWERFUL scent but! you just cannot. I don't have any sort of set up at all so don't talk about fans etc I just can't do all that, but we got through. Smells good but is the strongest smelling weed I have ever smelt, ever.

Hey Scratch did your seeds arrive?

PPS just a heads up about the Gold Leaf - it is SUPER STINKY and much more stressful when growing outdoors/greenhouse - but I am hoping it is worth it! We have gone through a ton of incense trying to cover the POWERFUL scent but! you just cannot. I don't have any sort of set up at all so don't talk about fans etc I just can't do all that, but we got through. Smells good but is the strongest smelling weed I have ever smelt, ever.

Hey Scratch did your seeds arrive?

Good work!

Bergman ended up refunding me after the second order didn't arrive. Better than nothing though.