Inspection problem

So started my first grow indoors about 6 weeks ago. Now to find out real estate a doing a house inspection next week. Which is not creating an issue i dont need atm. As they are about to go in flower. Has anyone else had this issue. Ideas on what to do?

They might notice smell. Or heat from room. lol

How did you go? [emoji23]

I ended up just leaving my set up in the cupboard. Just turned off light and ventilation. He did inspection. All good didnt check cupboard just took photos of room i was cheering. Then he told me the owner wants to come around the next day with a conveyancer to value property. I was like shit. Another day off work and maybe this time i wont be so lucky so i moved all the gear into my van for the few hours

They did there inspection and measures. Looked in cupboard lol. So i was lucky i moved it haha. They left set everything back up babys are happier then ever to be back in tent

• Upvote 3

Seven Ps

Prior

Planning

Preperation

Prevents

Piss

Poor

Performance lol, ya can take the boy outta the army!

Attention to detail, seven p's. Thank f*@k im discharging lol

Good advice, but I sometimes find the first 3 don't always prevent the last 3, cause I'm highly skilled at fucking up lol

I do seriously put a lot of time and effort into the 1st 3 though, an absolute must for growing.

• Upvote 1