Is there such a product, Organic PGR?

I see on Ebay Rock Burst Organic is the only one available that is organic, i don't want to be using the toxic shit i have been there done that in the past, I'm looking for something to limit the stretch LST and SCROG are options but i may need to move the plants around

plus i want a miracle additive that will give me fat buds haha

don't really want to use PK 13-14 again but i may go that option

If you are growing in soil ... probably the best method to get fat buds, would be organic powdered malted barley - 1 to 2 cups per cuft in the initial soil mix and a couple of tablespoons as a a top dress every few weeks with your watering schedule. Just know that it has a very sweet smell - I don't mind it, but my wife is not a fan ... then again, I like the smell of neem meal, which some people aren't too found of..:)

• Upvote 1

If you are growing in soil ... probably the best method to get fat buds, would be organic powdered malted barley - 1 to 2 cups per cuft in the initial soil mix and a couple of tablespoons as a a top dress every few weeks with your watering schedule. Just know that it has a very sweet smell - I don't mind it, but my wife is not a fan ... then again, I like the smell of neem meal, which some people aren't too found of.. :)

Thanks pug, I'm in coco

Thanks pug, I'm in coco

Should still work in coco but just use less, it's the enzymes in malted barley that are doing most of the job but you can substitute with one of the many enzyme additives for hydro/coco, I use cannazyme and that works well. Canna boost is also an organic PGR and Nutrifield Bud Burst is as well, both are derived from specific types of kelp and/or alfalfa meal and a healthy dose of some type of carbohydrate, usually molasses.

Edited by unsub
  • Upvote 1

Wow ... i never knew about malted barley .. (well, apart from using it in my milkshakes, an the amount i use i should be sprouting flowers all over) lol

thats fascinating, thanks for the tip guys 

:peace:

Hi Frazz ... glad it helped. I'm not the one who worked it out though ... just passing on the good news from Clackamas Coot, Mountain Organic, Kalyx and other no-till gurus. :) These guys are amazing and pass on great info without a sales pitch ... nice.:)

• Upvote 1

• Oz unpinned this topic