• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Is there such a product, Organic PGR?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4608 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

Talking to you ...or Crystal. ..take your choice.

Just google Yellow bottle nutrients. It should come up .

Check out the Pre flower and the Ultra . But like I said earlier I think it's all natural.

Sorry man i wasn't being a smart ass just wasnt sure if u were talking to me or Dr

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pug1010

pug1010

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: still deciding ... but heading back towards cmh for a couple more years.:)

I see on Ebay Rock Burst Organic is the only one available that is organic, i don't want to be using the toxic shit i have been there done that in the past, I'm looking for something to limit the stretch LST and SCROG are options but i may need to move the plants around

plus i want a miracle additive that will give me fat buds haha

don't really want to use PK 13-14 again but i may go that option

If you are growing in soil ... probably the best method to get fat buds, would be organic powdered malted barley - 1 to 2 cups per cuft in the initial soil mix and a couple of tablespoons as a a top dress every few weeks with your watering schedule. Just know that it has a very sweet smell - I don't mind it, but my wife is not a fan ... then again, I like the smell of neem meal, which some people aren't too found of..:)

“Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.”     Noam Chomsky

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4608 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

If you are growing in soil ... probably the best method to get fat buds, would be organic powdered malted barley - 1 to 2 cups per cuft in the initial soil mix and a couple of tablespoons as a a top dress every few weeks with your watering schedule. Just know that it has a very sweet smell - I don't mind it, but my wife is not a fan ... then again, I like the smell of neem meal, which some people aren't too found of.. :)

Thanks pug, I'm in coco

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
Is there a such thing as endogenous plant hormones originating from organic plant specimens ? lol yes.
*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

hurry up

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4608 Posts:

Need to pull my finger out, first day of pre flowers so my 2 auto's may be flowering now or in the next few days all though i am not entirely sure if pre flowers mean flowering has begun for auto's

unsub

unsub

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Thanks pug, I'm in coco

Should still work in coco but just use less, it's the enzymes in malted barley that are doing most of the job but you can substitute with one of the many enzyme additives for hydro/coco, I use cannazyme and that works well. Canna boost is also an organic PGR and Nutrifield Bud Burst is as well, both are derived from specific types of kelp and/or alfalfa meal and a healthy dose of some type of carbohydrate, usually molasses.

Edited by unsub, 20 March 2017 - 06:49 AM.

Frazz

Frazz

Drug War Veteran

• 420 Crew
  • 5345 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates

Wow ... i never knew about malted barley .. (well, apart from using it in my milkshakes, an the amount i use i should be sprouting flowers all over) lol

thats fascinating, thanks for the tip guys 

:peace:

We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4608 Posts:

No PGR's guys, A+B+ Monsta Bud

pug1010

pug1010

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: still deciding ... but heading back towards cmh for a couple more years.:)

Wow ... i never knew about malted barley .. (well, apart from using it in my milkshakes, an the amount i use i should be sprouting flowers all over) lol

thats fascinating, thanks for the tip guys 

:peace:

Hi Frazz ... glad it helped. I'm not the one who worked it out though ... just passing on the good news from Clackamas Coot, Mountain Organic, Kalyx and other no-till gurus. :) These guys are amazing and pass on great info without a sales pitch ... nice.:)

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.