Is there such a product, Organic PGR?

Ok don't flame me but just wondering since PGR's have been around for around a decade has anyone came across a organic PGR?

i know... select genetics, use good quality nutrients and keep the plants healthy

but wouldn't it be great if someone invented an all natural PGR, would u use it?

i have seen a broad range of nutrients and additives on the market some brands have heaps of additives... is there one product u use for bulky buds?

for me i have used silica,monsta bud, whopper bud, PK 13-14, and Rock Juice the original, I'm not looking to use ball shrinking PGR's lol

just i am growing auto's and I'm down to 2 plants so i am looking for peoples secrets, secret products they use to increase yield, maybe someone uses a product i have overlooked so far

I see on Ebay Rock Burst Organic is the only one available that is organic, i don't want to be using the toxic shit i have been there done that in the past, I'm looking for something to limit the stretch LST and SCROG are options but i may need to move the plants around

plus i want a miracle additive that will give me fat buds haha

don't really want to use PK 13-14 again but i may go that option

I see on Ebay Rock Burst Organic is the only one available that is organic, i don't want to be using the toxic shit i have been there done that in the past, I'm looking for something to limit the stretch LST and SCROG are options but i may need to move the plants around

plus i want a miracle additive that will give me fat buds haha

don't really want to use PK 13-14 again but i may go that option

Hey mate does monsta bud contain pgr? Also I was just wondering how often I should use it when growing in soil? It has no directions as to how often on the bottle?

Hey mate does monsta bud contain pgr? Also I was just wondering how often I should use it when growing in soil? It has no directions as to how often on the bottle?

Monsta Bud is a top additive i have used before i think twice i use it the entire flowering time minus when i add PK 13-14, Monsta Bud is Australian owned and Australian made so u know its no nasty PGR its also organic

Check out the Yellow Bottle range ....I think it's natural stuff they use .

I've had my eye on this stuff ..would be good to see how it goes .

I wouldn't expect it to be like the stuff n3ro used but may do better than average nutes

What is the yellow bottle range? were u talking to me or Dr? lol

• Oz unpinned this topic