First time grower

dpac

Looks like u need flower nutes, with little nitrogen and more P n K , about now you should think about pk heavy or something of same nature

Bud burst by nutrifield has what u need now also crystalic by same company is good for finishing as it has some molasses for the last 2/3 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I wouldn't suggest clay balls for a rookie grower. Coco at 60:40 with clay balls. The coco will save a disaster should your pump fail. Don't follow feed charts until well past seedling stage. Yours are seedlings and will be 2 weeks from a proper feed schedule. Give seedlings water only from germination to about what yours look like now. Then I'd make a weak nutrient mix to about 0.4-0.6. Until you have 3-4 sets of nodes. Once you have 5-6 nodes you can run to a feed program.

Tip for using a recirculated reservoir - Flush with water to waste min once a week. Keep close eye on Ph in 2 locations. Reservoir ph and also runoff ph from each pot. You must water enough each time pump runs to get a good amount of runoff. Don't drip feed it and think that keeping it damp is enough.

4 plants with a 50L reservoir and 600w ? I'd cut back to 2 plants and get a good exhaust fan to keep temp down. AC shouldn't be needed unless intake air is hot also.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners