First time grower

dpac

Dump the res and start again.  EC 0.8, PH 5.8.

Pump timer 15 min on every 2 hours.

Unless your tent is tiny, at 600w a decent exhaust fan and a source of fresh air from outside should be enough without an AC except for really hot days.

Take pics during lights off using a different light source.

You want those plants properly established and around 5-6 nodes minimum before hitting an EC of 1.7-2.0.  Raise it slowly as the plants grow, and back it off if the leaf tips start to burn.  Once plants finish stretch, you'll want to start dropping that EC again.  You need to learn to follow your plants rather than someone elses schedule.

Get a circulation fan in the tent to circulate the air around, and excercise the plant stems to strengthen them up.

:peace:

• Upvote 3

So Puff Tough can they be saved if i drop the ec level back.

Do I need to do a new batch of water as i have diluted my originl Bach down by more than half.

Also how often should i water them. Currently I am watering them 15 on 15 off. I really hope i dont have to start off again from seed?

Regards

They should come back.

If it were me, I would dump the entire res and flush with plain water (pH 5.8) for at least one day (I have no problem with pH swinging between 5.5 to 6.0 during veg, but 5.8 appears to be the happy medium)

Then add base nutes, seasol and maybe some myco to reach an ec of around 0.2 I would not exceed 0.5 ec until they have recovered.   If you don't have seasol or myco, no need to rush out and spend more coin, just use base nutes.

feed schedule = 15 min every 2 or 3 hours.  I like to stop feeds at lights off allowing the medium to completely dry (although I have never used clay balls, so may be different for that medium)..  However, 15 on and 15 off sounds rather excessive to me.

• Upvote 2

Like I said, 15 min every 2 hrs, or even every 4 during cooler months, the hydroton retains enough moisture for that long with ease, plus plenty of oxygen, and if you don't have an airstone in the res or a good waterfall effect in the system they might really need that oxygen.  Whilst I normally start hydro at EC 0.8, I would agree with above comments on flushing and sticking with around 0.5 until they recover.

They'll likely stall for a couple of days before slowly generating some new growth.  Once they push out a set of fresh leaves, start upping your EC then, but slowly.

Are you top feeding, or flood and drain?

• Upvote 1

Ok so dump my whole resevoir and add water which has been ph appropriately.

Do i add anythinh to the water at first like peroxide or bud link etc? Or just straight water.

And i will water every 2 hours for 15 mins

After 24 hours sould i make a new mix adding all the chemicals with a low ec level and adjust it daily or as i feel they han take it

Ps what a great website cheers fir the help i would be lost without you guys