First time grower

dpac

Guys i need help

This is my first grow . I have a 4 plant set up under a 600w light. My first grow failed as it got too hot and inhan no way to cool it.Only my Blue dream haze survived abd the others died.

Ive gotba little aircon now to keep the heat down. Im overba week in and the second set of leaves are coming in. Now the tips of some of the original leaves are going yellow. Ive gone by the growers guudekunes with the chemicals to put in the water here are what i think couod be the issue.

1 not enough ventilation although my aircon vents outside but its not always on

2 The timer I have us a min of 15 mins and the pump runs 15 on and 15 off

3 Too many nutrients although the ec is 17 and the ph is about 6

Anyone help me before its too late

Cheers guys

Guys i need help

This is my first grow . I have a 4 plant set up under a 600w light. My first grow failed as it got too hot and inhan no way to cool it.Only my Blue dream haze survived abd the others died.

Ive gotb a little aircon unit now to keep the heat down. Im over a week in and the second set of leaves are coming in. Now the tips of some of the original leaves are going yellow. Ive gone by the growers guide lines with the chemicals to put in the water here are what i think could be the issue.

1 not enough ventilation although my aircon vents outside but its not always on

2 The timer I have us a min of 15 mins and the pump runs 15 on and 15 off maybe too much watering

3 Too many nutrients although the ec is 17 and the ph is about 6

Anyone help me before its too late

Cheers guys

Second set of leaves and EC of 1.7 ?

Way too high . Drop it down to about 0.4

A lot of plants will bud well on 1.7 at the highest . The yellow tips are from nutrient burn ,those tips will most likely dry out .

Once you drop the feed back give the plants time to show they appreciate it then gradually ,and I mean gradually raise the EC

Watching for any new yellowing of leaf tips .thats a sign the nutes are too strong .thats when to back off on the nutes .

• Upvote 2

They are only 5 days in i put them in on friday evening im using flower power growth. Im using a 50l resevoir if i was to pour about 60 percent ofit out and fill it with water would that compromise the peroxide and rush etc that i have put in there as they will be more diluted. Im growing 1 New York power diesel and 3 Blackberry. Ps i appreciate your help

The one in the middle was a blue dream haze it survived everything but when i put it in soil its leaves started to go yellow so i trimmed the lower dead ones today. Not too worried about its survival i just though i should try . Ill bring it outdoors if it gets too big