• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

MEDICAL MARIJUANA GENETIS 20:1 CBD STRAINS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

scoob1980

scoob1980

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

MEDICAL MARIJUANA GENETICS

20:1 CBD STRAINS

Simply The Highest CBD Count We Have Seen

Dr Paul Hornby, Hedron Analytics

. Shortly after

In 2014 the founders of Medical Marijuana Genetics first learnt of the theraputical properties of the cannabis plant whilst desperately treating the symptoms of one of there mother's late stage pancreatic cancer. Not long after her first dose of cannabis oil, she was able to move around relatively pain free, enabling her to tend to her beloved garden, in the weeks leading up to her death.

The benefits that cannabis oil had given her was clearly visible to those around her and awoke a passion and deep interest in the use of cannabis as a medicine.shortly after, the informational website www.medicalmarijuana.co.uk was born and subsequently, a concept to create cannabis strains with the most beneficial therapeutic effects; whilst at the same time raising awarness as to there potential.

Through the organisation's interaction with patients and cannabis communities worldwide, it quickly became apparent that access to cannabis genetics high in cannabinoids other than THC was severely limited. As a result of this, Medical Marijuana Genetics was formed with award winning breeders and caregivers from the Basque region of Spain, with the initial aim of creating a line of CBD dominant cannabis strains.

Medical Marijuana Genetics have had results ranging from 20.65% CBD with 0.7% THC to 10.65% CBD to 0,36% THC. These percentages represent the highest known consistent ratios in CBD-rich seed strain ever created in Europe.

THESE STRAINS ARE

CANDIDA (CD-1),   HIYDROW (HY-1),   GREEN DOCTOR (GD-1),   TXAKI TX_1) and NIGHTINGALE (NN_1)

All 5 strains can be found at the new and improved seedsman.com home page titled 20:1 CBD STRAINS

Attached Files

sometimes its just easier to roll a blunt

LOGO FIRMA 250px.png

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates

Nice ..I want to get this 

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 Posts:

Nice ..I want to get this

Great for people that are looking for treatment with very little or no high at all

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates

Have you crossed these with  high THC strains yet and what were the results?

rican5326

rican5326

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
I have used CBD. In both medicated rubs,oils and crystals. I like it for pain relief.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.