• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Trump’s big crackdown on weed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

THE US Justice Department will step up enforcement of federal law against recreational marijuana, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said Thursday, offering the Trump administration’s strongest indication to date of a looming crackdown on the drug, even as a solid majority of Americans believe it should be legal.

“I do believe you’ll see greater enforcement of it,” Spicer said in response to a question during a news conference. But he offered no details about what such enforcement would entail. President Donald Trump does not oppose medical marijuana, he added, but “that’s very different than recreational use, which is something the Department of Justice will be further looking into.”

A renewed focus on recreational marijuana in states that have legalised pot would present a departure from the Trump administration’s statements in favor of states’ rights. A day earlier, the administration announced that the issue of transgender student bathroom access was best left to states and local communities to decide.

Enforcement would also shift away from marijuana policy under the Obama administration, which said in a 2013 memo that it would not intervene in state’s marijuana laws as long as they keep the drug from crossing state lines and away from children and drug cartels.

Washington’s attorney general, Bob Ferguson, said he and Governor Jay Inslee, both Democrats, requested a meeting with officials about regulated marijuana. Ferguson led the states in fighting off Trump’s executive order on immigration in court and said Thursday he’s prepared to lead the way in defending legal marijuana, too.

“We will resist any efforts to thwart the will of the voters in Washington,” Ferguson said.

Sauce: http://www.goldcoast...164ab40d891047f

This should come as no surprise to anyone. This is all about Trump looking after the Big End of Town, and handing any rights over to the big Pharmaceutical Companies. This dropkick is going to screw his country over big time with expenditures with law enforcement and border walls, while the rich cash in on it before the States goes belly up. Just remember America, you voted him in. Reap what you've sewn.

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

Im sending Mr President a letter outlining why I want rec.

quite simple

I'm a bad drunk sometimes and occasionally I need to escape reality also.

Cannabis really agrees w/ me

The End

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1315 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

yeah, well, I am an alcoholic who ruined his pancreas and cannot drink again.

who then went to pain killers as my next addiction.

surely some herb is better for me than either of these poisons ..?

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2815 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

like prohibition has ever stopped us..

I will use cannabis even if that means breaking the law

Temporally exploring California's Cannabis - I'm 100% legal

Grow

2012 Grow 2013 Grow 2014 Grow

California Medical Cannabis test #1

Sir PsychoHashy

Sir PsychoHashy

Feeding the Hash Monster

• Members
  • 3841 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing & Fornicating, and titties
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Who could have possibly seen that coming (sarcasm in case anyone missed it :D )

Having said that, probably would have happened with any other Republican winning the presidency anyway.

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
"Not necessarily stoned, but ah beautiful" - Jimi Hendrix
"A long, long, long, long time ago, Before the wind, before the snow, Lived a man, lived a man I know, Lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho." - RHCP

2012-2013 Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...tempt-nsw-aust/
2013-2014 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...indoor-outdoor/
2014-2015 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...ome-bean-trees/
2016 Indoor grow - https://cannabis.com...temple-of-hash/

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

like prohibition has ever stopped us..

I will use cannabis even if that means breaking the law

That's been my philosophy for a while now. We play the game, and run the risk. Fuck 'em!  *beep beep*

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.