Bringing a Grinder on a Plane

Must be something wrong with me by the sounds of things, I have always liked to take my time attempting to achieve perfection with preparation, and then savour the end result.  Never saw the sense in rushing things and preferred to enjoy the moments.  Pre vape I found that doing things that way seemed to get me more out of my stash.  There is an art to getting the most out of a bong, just like there's an art to getting the most out of joints, or hot knives for that matter.  Still working on perfecting the vape though :D

:peace:

It is like every thing we all like diff things and how we do them.

I use a hand grinder myself but have and will scissors and fingers when have no other choice, wont touch those ele coffee grinders.

But there are time i have to use scissors fingers because the weed has been so sticky that it clogs the hand grinder 1st twist.

It is an art in a way and we perfect our own art in our own ways.

When it come to waste there is all ways going b some it just the way it is...

WTF......bruised buds???

Next you're going to tell I'm hurting the buds feelings.

This thread turned to a load of shit.

Chop your buds however you want and smoke it.

I don't know about bruised but the more you handle/touch the buds the more they will get damaged before smoking I think is what was being referred to

I don't know about bruised but the more you handle/touch the buds the more they will get damaged before smoking I think is what was being referred to

I don't get it ...we`re growers and got cupboards packed with buds. I don't think debate over the minutia of bud chopping methodology will have an impact. Lose a smidge of trichs the just pull another 5 bongs to make up for it. 

Edited by budboy73m