• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Bunnings for additives?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LED

Hey Guys and Girls

does anyone shop at Bunnings for additives for the full growth cycle if so can u name some products?

i would usually go rhizotonic, PK 13-14, silica, superthrive, montsta bud, but I'm looking for stuff i can pick up at Bunnings, i was looking the other day but couldn't work out shit from shit

i need the additives compatible with Canna Coco, Bunnings blue brickettes of coco, and Bunnings perlite

Cheers

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:

Just had a squiz online at the Bunnings catalog much easier to find stuff than instore

will these work with Canna Coco Nutrients

Manutec 500g Trace Element Soluble Powder

Neutrog 1L GoGo Juice Liquid Concentrate

Manutec 450ml Liquid Potash Plus

budboy73m

budboy73m

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

I reckon you can get a decent soil grow from Bunnings gear but I am skeptical about mixing a soiless nutrient schedule.

If ya gunna try don't for get the CAL MAG https://www.bunnings...ntrate_p3010209

and as Rhizotonic replacement use unfertilized Seasol

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

yea theyll be fine

add nutrients in bucket with airstones & airpump running couple days

(prep the organic feeds)

helps everything break down into a form ready for plant uptake

theres more but im going to midnight gym session

so i'll get bak to ya Chrystal

next half a day or more

hydrochronic

hydrochronic

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

I got most of what I needed from Bunnings and I'm growing in coco now, think you've seen my setup. They sell a few types of nutes, potash, monsta bud, pk-13-14, ph up/down and some other stuff at most Bunnings here. Might not be perfect but should still see you through.

I reckon you can get a decent soil grow from Bunnings gear but I am skeptical about mixing a soiless nutrient schedule.

If ya gunna try don't for get the CAL MAG https://www.bunnings...ntrate_p3010209

and as Rhizotonic replacement use unfertilized Seasol

I was actually looking for CAL MAG at bunnings as I've read that adding a small amount if beneficial when growing under LED, had no idea what to get though, so another tick for bunnings. Cheers.

Edited by hydrochronic, 21 February 2017 - 12:31 PM.

hatchetman23

hatchetman23

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 Posts:
Can u use calmag even with other nutrients like liquid cyco a and b

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:

I ended up getting Monsta Bud from the hydro shop and i will be using Seasol instead of the pricey Rhizotonic thanks guys

(RR)

(RR)

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 Posts:

Seaweed solution. Runs great with coco nutes ive found.

Chrystal

Chrystal

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts:

They don't have instructions for seedlings so i will just run it at 5mls per 8L bucket

Seaweed solution. Runs great with coco nutes ive found.

Thanks RR, Seasol is a seaweed solution, from looking on OSA its a similar product to Canna Rhizotonic which cost $100 1L, Seasol is $11 1L

Jagged

Jagged

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

I get everything from bunnos

This time of year forflowering im using purple powerfeed as a base the manutec liquid potash for flower size and phosphorous by the bag in granules soaked overnight to kick the girls in the arse and encourage more bud sites, i used this on day 1 of flower and intend to use it again in 7 days at the start of week 5 of flower.

I use coco from there as well as red powerfeed seasol magnesium chelate urea lime dolomite lime pots and the list goes on, bunnos has everything you need to grow monsters, except the genetics

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.