Flowering clone?

glitch perhaps?

not paranoid still are we?

u know.... w/ the King saying to kill us all off, 200yrs back down under.....

mods are above that shit here pom-pom   :P

BUT I'M NOT  :D loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

(aussie humor)

That is not even fucking humor dick head u crossed the line with that post as far as i am concerned

I may look white but i am aboriginal and so is my heritage

That is not even fucking humor dick head u crossed the line with that post as far as i am concerned

I may look white but i am aboriginal and so is my heritage

I struggled to make any sense out of his post, and certainly saw no racism or anti indigenous rhetoric.  Whilst writing the word humour at the end doesn't make it funny, it at least show's that intention was to be piss taking rather than antagonistic.  And at the least it was obviously anti English.  So instead of looking to be reactive, please try to make sure you need to be before getting angry

Would also appreciate it if you don't respond to DBT's post, and leave it to the moderator crew to deal with please.

I'm glad I told you to piss off now

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

That shit is unacceptable, there is no place for racism in modern society, and most definitely not at all within this community.  If you can't live with that, then I suggest you cancel your membership.

• Upvote 4

I struggled to make any sense out of his post, and certainly saw no racism or anti indigenous rhetoric. Whilst writing the word humour at the end doesn't make it funny, it at least show's that intention was to be piss taking rather than antagonistic. And at the least it was obviously anti English. So instead of looking to be reactive, please try to make sure you need to be before getting angry

Would also appreciate it if you don't respond to DBT's post, and leave it to the moderator crew to deal with please.

That shit is unacceptable, there is no place for racism in modern society, and most definitely not at all within this community. If you can't live with that, then I suggest you cancel your membership.

I'm guessing you weren't terrorised by a pack of on multiple occassions? Besides don't you get sick of them constantly bitching about their treatment?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm guessing you weren't terrorised by a pack of on multiple occassions? Besides don't you get sick of them constantly bitching about their treatment?

Yes I have, on 3 occassions, one quite badly.  Also copped it from other ethnic groups.  But have been subjected to more from my own anglo background arseholes than any other specific group, so what's the relevance or justification?  I have also had many more wonderful interactions with people from many backgrounds, specifically including Indigenous Australians, Asian, and Arabic backgrounds, which would likely be the top of your ill informed and bigoted list.

There are good and bad in every societal group, including cannabis users, but nothing is achieved by cherry picking arseholes to justify bigotry.

I have again removed inflammatory bigoted language from one of your posts, and have bought the issue up with the moderator crew.  This shit cannot, and will not, be tolerated within this community.  If you really feel these forums to be an appropriate place to discuss your views, then I suggest you do so in a relevant thread, and without the use of inflammatory words and language.  I have no problem with these issues being discussed, so long as it's a sensible discussion rather than an abusive slinging match, which is how both right and left wing extremists like to do it, and is why neither side makes any progress.

• Upvote 4