Can anyone direct me to some seeds

Doc Ds

Dr,

Some seeds say Breeder Yantra. But they say that for the Seedsman strains .a bit deceptive And I've wondered why they do that ,when they give other breeders recognition

I presume the Yantra and Dr Yantra strains are Aussie bred along with Mullumbimby madness ,but don't take it as gospel where they say Yantra bred

There is quiet a lot of Yantra bred strains thats a lot of growing and breeding..

i wonder if anyone has actually contacted Yantra Seeds about seeds not looking healthy and or not sprouting? surely he can't survive selling shit that won't sprout

does Seedsman sell his seeds in sealed packaging?

there is two possibilities either Yantra Seeds is importing a shit load of Seedsman's seeds and renaming them or Yantra Seeds is breeding them and from the looks of it not doing too good a job, so fariam 50/50% on reading which of some sprout and some don't

A long time heading those girls .alright if your up north I guess

It's really just a love and passion for outdoor Aussie sativas. I live in Brisbane and I'd hardly consider our winter as cold. I've got 12 week pure sativas that are already 2 weeks into flowering so I know they'll be done by start of May before the weather gets cold. I recon if I give Mullum Madness and the Aussie landrace a go next season I should be able to get some good results.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

My above post was referring to the Doctors seeds.

Crystal, I had read reports of Yantra seeds not being viable ,so back in October I ordered and posted the survival rates in the Yantra topic,

Only one didn't crack .but another gave twins

Since then I've germed at least nine more with 100% success. I use the simple paper towel method with PHd water - moisture

and try for temp of 22- 26.

So anyone getting dud seeds doesn't add up to me .

And contacting any seed sellers to complain about bad germ rates would be a waste of time ,do you think they reimburse everyone who said that ? The answer would be either " We only sell seeds for collection purposes " or they'd give you advice on germinating.

• Upvote 1

My above post was referring to the Doctors seeds.

Crystal, I had read reports of Yantra seeds not being viable ,so back in October I ordered and posted the survival rates in the Yantra topic,

Only one didn't crack .but another gave twins

Since then I've germed at least nine more with 100% success. I use the simple paper towel method with PHd water - moisture

and try for temp of 22- 26.

So anyone getting dud seeds doesn't add up to me .

And contacting any seed sellers to complain about bad germ rates would be a waste of time ,do you think they reimburse everyone who said that ? The answer would be either " We only sell seeds for collection purposes " or they'd give you advice on germinating.

Fair enough mate taking that into consideration i will broaden my shopping list thanks :)