Can anyone direct me to some seeds

Doc Ds

I ordered through seedsman to my own address under my own name using my own bank card. Chose extra stealth packaging. Received order 10 days later. The chances of them tracing the seed purchase is under 1%. The effort and paperwork etc to track down someone who bought a handful of seeds is way too much

What state you in though. I'm in WA and heard seeds barely arrive here

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Anyone live in western aus and bought seeds lately and had them delivered. Want to know which seed bank and what postage you selected please...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I may have already posted this info but in case you didn't see it; I made a dozen different seed orders from various sites online and my results were - DID receive from Southern Star Seeds (they're in Australia), Greenpoint (Colorado), Ministry of Cannabis (Spain I think) and PlanetSkunk. AMS and ILGM both reshipped 4 orders and even they didn't arrive. One seed dealer cancelled my order straight away because they had just decided they are no longer going to send to Western Australia or Queensland. Too hard to get past Customs. So that has been MY experience. Others have had no problems. Good luck! Btw- I'm in WA. Edited by Annabanana

If you don't mind me asking which sites have you found to have the best quality seeds and reliable shipping? (Located in QLD) Looking to get into growing some strains that smell very little or don't smell at all like cannabis and was recommended to try "Durban Poison" and "Northern Lights" which sounds great but after seeing how much they charge per seed was pretty disgusted at this point I won't even bother unless I know for sure they show up.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I may have already posted this info but in case you didn't see it; I made a dozen different seed orders from various sites online and my results were - DID receive from Southern Star Seeds (they're in Australia), Greenpoint (Colorado), Ministry of Cannabis (Spain I think) and PlanetSkunk. AMS and ILGM both reshipped 4 orders and even they didn't arrive. One seed dealer cancelled my order straight away because they had just decided they are no longer going to send to Western Australia or Queensland. Too hard to get past Customs. So that has been MY experience. Others have had no problems. Good luck! Btw- I'm in WA.

I always order from Bonza and my seeds always turn up although they do take a couple of weeks , all the beans always sprout usually within 24 hrs and the quality of the weed is always top shelf I've ordered threw them 7 times and never a problem, get plenty of first class freebies as well..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

If you don't mind me asking which sites have you found to have the best quality seeds and reliable shipping? (Located in QLD) Looking to get into growing some strains that smell very little or don't smell at all like cannabis and was recommended to try "Durban Poison" and "Northern Lights" which sounds great but after seeing how much they charge per seed was pretty disgusted at this point I won't even bother unless I know for sure they show up.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

if you're still looking - Female Seeds C99 is a good, quick-turnaround low odour strain that isn't hard to grow. Nice buds too. Not a massive yielder but not bad either. When I say low odour, I had 2 of them 5 weeks in flower in my (semi-disguised) tent during a house inspection. The real estate agent was none the wiser. They smell more like brekky juice than dope. 

You can get them from pretty much any big seedbank - I use attitude normally but have also used haze.io, seedsupreme and the vault (although that was a quite a while ago) with no issues. But, Im also NSW so...