Mid season elevated Aldi bag auto grow

Hi All,

I thought Id share what seems to be building up to a successful grow.

Early in the season I was losing the battle to a bunch of F#$%ing greedy little wallaroos. Those bastards never even thanked nor shared with me.

I'm not sure whether this had been done before but to outwit the wallaroos I came up with the idea of hanging Aldi bags at a level that the wallaroos could not get to.

So far I have had no issues thus I`d thought I`d spread the love in case anyone else would like to try.

The attached picture is a Zambeza seeds Big Bud XXL auto in a soli filled Aldi bag tied to a tree and fed Chron`s Super Sauce at week 8 (4 weeks to go).

I have liked this method as it has been real easy to deploy and easy to choose sites which catch the sun

post-58324-0-70167600-1487376602_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-48841700-1487375720_thumb.jpg

Edited by budboy73m
  • Upvote 4

Just gave me a cool idea imagine doing this but attaching a screen for the plant to grow around the tree ahah

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Like a trellis??

Biggest issue I would imagine is the tree can end up shading the plants. I have other Raised Aldi Bags (RAB) where I have tied the plant down away from the tree in order to better catch the sun.

• Upvote 1