Flowering?

Nice work on your first grow, a little food and it will flower out well. I would topdress a 2 inch + layer of compost and/or worm castings (50/50), but make sure you get quality compost and/or castings to begin with if you can. I mix in kelp, alfalfa and neem seed meal but dynamic lifter would be fine at 1/4 cup for a 5 litre compost/castings mix -use 1 litre of potting mix for texture and water holding to 4 litre of compost. Also can mix in 3 tablespoons of gypsum to supply Sulfur for terpene production.

This should cover most of the soil and plants needs, the top few inches of soil is very active and will not take long to start delivering, mulch will help facilitate and even introduce more microbes, providing a moist/cooler environment to flourish and break the mulch down which feeds the soil. I grow plants with just water from start to finish using bottom watering pots and beds, strictly organic and the soil just gets better each time with re-use.

For a tea you can soak 1/2 - 1 cup of dynamic lifter in 20 litre of water for 1-3 days depending on temperature, stirring when passing by. For worm castings soak 2 cups for 4 hours stirring regularly if your can, this will provide microbes but also has many soluble nutrients, hormones, fulvic/humic acids and enzymes. As a rough guide, feed dynamic lifter tea every 2-3 weeks full strength or weekly at mild to mid strength, you shouldn't need to but you could use it up until a few weeks before harvest if needed(shouldn't need to if you topdress)- feel it out but dont confuse senescence for deficiencies. Do not flush your soil at the the end if using organic inputs as it is detrimental and not necessary.

Enjoy your grow man and your smoke come harvest!

I wanna keep it simple dude i reckon potash is the way to go a organic version i wanna change it soon to kick it on some more . I fed last week with some nitrosol can i go straight to feeding with potash and how often should i feed. I read on a thread a guy was feeding his twice a week!!! Mines only had nitrosol twice in the last month and water only im confused lol any help appreciated

Those plants are verging on yellow (something I don't usually see till late flowering). Imagine how sickly looking they'll be in 9 weeks time.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Same plant have been having light colouring throughout grow im begining to think i have been underfeeding it but the new growth is noticeably greener than older