Flowering?

nice work,, you are into flowing,, Liquid potash is what I have read and back off the red seasol if you have been using that,, ,, read up on Reginalds thread and there are a few others with heaps of replies,, just read through them,, you will pick a heap up,,

Spend some time reading ,, the forum is good, I recommend reading up , your question has been covered many times, Don't ask for a 1 shot answer that you could discover by getting into the forum.

Keep posting pic's as they grow and let people know what you did prior and are currently doing,, then everyone learns

cheers

Edited by DonkeyCongo

Hi all bit of background, newbie grower first grow melb. Got a seed dont know what strain, no clue on germination basically got the seed put it in some premium potting mix from bunnings soaked soil and planted seed in about 5mm deep left on window ledge. Sprouted and i then put a empty coke bottle over it to give a bit more heat and humidity and it took off. When she was about 10 cm tall with 3 or 4 nodes showing i repotted in bigger pot she loved that but where i am im stuck for privacy so didnt want a huge plant. I left it in the bigger pot until i realised growth was slow and colour a little lime green the plant had become rootbound in the pot and was starving. Re potted in bigger pot again after some pointers from some people on this site decided to give it some nitrosol and there she will stay until harvest. She has done well to get to flowering imho as i still am a newbie and treating it as live and learn.

Like i said newbie grower probably wont learn anything from this but at least take some heart from knowing if i basically put a random seed in crap soil and will hopefully get a decent return.

I would do a lot differently next year propper seeds different soil preferably not from bunnings leave the cheap ass coke bottle greenhouse out of it mix growing mediums myself and not repot so often and pay attention to feeding and general overall health and ph levels also would start tipping or LST a lot earlier than when i tipped it.

Feel free to comment question or criticise.

post-59944-0-53778800-1487319964_thumb.png

post-59944-0-79803100-1487320034_thumb.png

post-59944-0-37524600-1487320205_thumb.png

post-59944-0-29459900-1487320274_thumb.png

post-59944-0-53636700-1487320413_thumb.jpg

post-59944-0-69363700-1487320477_thumb.jpg

post-59944-0-28577900-1487320546_thumb.jpg

well then,, I am all for the coke bottle over the top post germi in the bathroom or is the bathroom just me,

And thank you , wow dude you wrote everything

Only thing I can say is,, if your going to put them in a bigger pot,, put them in the biggest 1st

Bunning's soil is fine, go for the non nutrient based potting mix,, best to add your own when young,, then in the bigger pots you can read the mixes the other use with success,, feeding in pots is important, and you could end up over feeding if your in a smaller pot (50L is what most recommend) big ones from bunnings,,

You should look up Chron's super sauce in the forum,, if your in a tight space just use it as a ref for what you plants need overall,, OMG I let a little spew out in my mask on this shit,, use everything you read as a reference to your own experience and share.

thank again for your write up and pics,, very cool 

You said "I would do a lot differently next year" that's all you need to do,, An experience not learned from is just wasted time for you and everyone around you.

The grey haired freak said "To experiment and change nothing is a sign of madness",,Some one added "and expect a different result".. he was a mathematician but his psychologist point of view is correct,,

You should look up my post on females presumptive and also another guys Hermie,, there is some experience for you mate and heartbreak LOLs , Plus my SheHe's.. .lols

• Upvote 1