Question

hatchet i use to be a firm believer of using all sorts of additives but i always ran into moldy buds around 45-50 days into flower which would eventually fuck up the grow

i use to use

rhizotonic

super thrive

silica

monsta bud

pk 13 14

rock juice

grow and flower A+B

but i found i was only setting my self up to fail with yield but it was some killer smoke but a good portion would always end up in the bin

now due to funds i only run a small portion of additives along with nutrients

seasol instead of rhizotonic

monsta bud

grow/flower A+B

i'll see how i go this run if i encounter mold I'm going to invest in a dehumidifier and run it for the last 2 weeks with the room shut and maybe one of those Co2 bottles

hatchet i use to be a firm believer of using all sorts of additives but i always ran into moldy buds around 45-50 days into flower which would eventually fuck up the grow

i use to use

rhizotonic

super thrive

silica

monsta bud

pk 13 14

rock juice

grow and flower A+B

but i found i was only setting my self up to fail with yield but it was some killer smoke but a good portion would always end up in the bin

now due to funds i only run a small portion of additives along with nutrients

seasol instead of rhizotonic

monsta bud

grow/flower A+B

i'll see how i go this run if i encounter mold I'm going to invest in a dehumidifier and run it for the last 2 weeks with the room shut and maybe one of those Co2 bottles

Get rid of the monster bud. If your buds are to dense, they won't dry throughly.

All about the

Roots - Aerated well drained medium ....light in weight when young

Strain- Vigorous healthy fresh new seed with parents that grew fast ...............there is a big difference in growth rates .....v strain ...type......Not all plants grow the same

Yea, cant argue that.
  • Upvote 1

are you only using cyco grow a&b, do you use any of their other additives? b1 boost, zyme, silica, ryzo fuel, etc.

ive just purchased a pro kit of their line up, yeah youve gotta add a few different additives, but now i have it sussed, i stick to their feed charts, and dont have any nutrient problems.. 1 more week and ill be switching over to flower,