Question

There are a number of additives that you 'could' try, but it is not recommended at all. Mixing 'that' chemical with 'this' chemical can cause a toxicity and kill the lot.

Plant growth takes time, rushing things always has its downside ie adding other chemicals

What you need to add to the mix is a big dose of patience.

How big is your grow space? There is a maximum amount of light vs growspace. So more light may sound good, but more light also means more heat, more heat can cause more issues.

I've said it before and I'll say it again "Its all about balance" and to add to that 'a big dose of patience'

• Upvote 2

I'm a SCROGger

To max out your space I'd be telling ya to SCROG, but that's me.

This is a one plant SCROG grow https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/10063-7/

The plant is weighted down and the plant is 'tipped' from about 1-2weeks old. This splits the growing point in two then to 4

Each stem is grown horizontally to maximise the space, then when the light is changed to 12/12 the growth splurt grows vertical.

These verticals grow the buds, so instead of having 2 monster growing points I get 20 smaller growing points.

This is how I max out the growspace.

Merl1n

Yeah i tipped mine at 4 weeks and ill tip maybe again yet ive reaearched scrog a fair bit yours looks epic man what weight did you pull from that?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Comes more down to the medium in my opinion. Healthy roots and the right amount of Nutes. Adding well marketed tonics or boosters wont help you veg faster.

How well the roots access the nutrient is what makes a plant so vigorous.

Yeah im running 20% perlite and 80% cocoa atm seems to be working fast growth rate atm

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app