My Girls (presumptive)

Bagseed can still be good! Sometimes the hermie trait doesn't come in till very late in the flowering cycle which means they might not even have a chance to self pollinate before harvest. When I first started experimenting with growing I used bagseed and the majority of the times I picked a female it was female and once a plant didn't show nanas till week 7 so I just harvest early.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I am happy with my things (Shehe's),, they are big and strong, except Rachel she is small and tough,,, its my 2nd grow, I have learnt so much just reading other ppls posts. My replies to posts are just regurgitated info from other posts I have read, 

I like how people post like DrBlueThumb ,, there are other peoples posts BUT your a page back and I cant see your name currently,, Thank you all the same

Best forum, I have been on forums since the 90's

I will update the pics,, this project is still a going concern and learning experience

cheers

1 1/2 Drunk Donkey

Edited by DonkeyCongo

I am drunk and have accepted my girls as the will come forth,

I have posted on another nubs post and end of day I say read the forum its good,,

I might end up being the type of freak that posts pics in this thread of how big my girls balls are,, here is to hoping no one notices the balls inc me,, lols

3rd sign your drunk, your posting replies to your last post,,

be well all till I get over this hangover

pics on sun I promise, sat is mine in bed

On the plus if your hermies pollinate your white widow fem you may get some good fem seeds for next season. Gotta look for positives in everything.

I'm sorry but this is completely wrong. Only if the plant hermied due to stress is it considered fem pollen. It's almost impossible to tell if a plant was pre-determined to be herm or if you stressed it unless you're purposely fucking with it or spraying with colloidal silver.

I thought a hermie was a female plant that had male parts. If the pollen from a hermie pollinated a female you got female seeds. If the hermie is forced to hermie yes more chance of fem seeds with less hermie trait. If its an unforced hermie there is a greater chance that the seeds will hermie but they are still fem seeds and some out of the 'hundreds would turn out female.

If you just use self pollinated hermie seeds you get 100% hermie plants. But throw a female near it you will end up with some seeds that can turn hermie much easier. But will be female. Well thats what I thought im happy to learn and be told otherwise.

I thought a hermie was a female plant that had male parts. If the pollen from a hermie pollinated a female you got female seeds. If the hermie is forced to hermie yes more chance of fem seeds with less hermie trait. If its an unforced hermie there is a greater chance that the seeds will hermie but they are still fem seeds and some out of the 'hundreds would turn out female.

If you just use self pollinated hermie seeds you get 100% hermie plants. But throw a female near it you will end up with some seeds that can turn hermie much easier. But will be female. Well thats what I thought im happy to learn and be told otherwise.

Good point you make there, interesting. Although I don't think you can remove the hermie trait just by crossing with a female of another strain. You're right about the fact they will be less likely to herm, but the genetic will always be there.

Yeah dont know a lot about it I think it would be possible to breed it out over a few generations but why bother when there easy enough to buy.

Any way back on topic I was just trying to give this guy a little positive out of a bad situation. He might get a couple of useable seeds for next season he might not. But I might do some reading into it when I get bored one day.