My Girls (presumptive)

If u didn't tell every man and his dog u wouldn't have to install camera's, its a bad move showing other people your plants word or mouth spreads like wild fire

See it's a hard ball game because there's always the worry that these people will see anyway and think well he doesn't know I know so I may as well take them.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

the only people that enter the property have no real interest in dope,,, if they did tell someone, they would have to give my address with the intention of them ripping me off,, the guys who come here to work are not like that.

time will tell, im not worrying,

I don't tell every man and his dog,, don't need to peen off plants

the only people that enter the property have no real interest in dope,,, if they did tell someone, they would have to give my address with the intention of them ripping me off,, the guys who come here to work are not like that.

time will tell, im not worrying,

I don't tell every man and his dog,, don't need to peen off plants

You just hope they haven't dobbed u into the cops

So my girls will grow into shehe's,,(hermi seeds grow hermi plants confirmed from the Hermi thread) I do think Rachel (LHS) is a White Widow that made it through,, I was germinating way to early in the year thinking the warm sunroom at front of house would get me a head start,, I learnt from that,, did burn through a heap of seeds, some from previous plant some brought (White Widow Fem) and probably lost track of pot labelling.

Im drinking beer thinking 1000's of fathers go through this every day,, Im still going to love my Shehe's and grow them as I would a female and smoke them with the same gusto I would a female.

Rachel could end up a bloke once the pollen from the others spreads --- unless a hail mary comes through that a fem seed cant go male or hemi.

Sad but happy day,, next Year will be better many lessons learned,,

and thank fark I found this forum

Will post pictures as my girls balls drop.

Edited by DonkeyCongo