My Girls (presumptive)

Heya's

Im hoping my girls have matured enough to be confirmed girls, the seeds are all from the same random plant I grew last year which where from seeds a guy gave me, they where all in big pots till about a month or so ago

The Girls left to right Rachel - Megan - Gale - Helga

post-58627-0-88082500-1487114378_thumb.jpg

Rachel
post-58627-0-53056200-1487114669_thumb.jpg

Megan

post-58627-0-85835700-1487114704_thumb.jpg

Gale
post-58627-0-92720200-1487114722_thumb.jpg

Helga
post-58627-0-78607700-1487114416_thumb.jpg

Group shot from a month ago
post-58627-0-33565700-1484276289_thumb.jpg

Have just given them a feed of liquid potash, 20ml per 9L watering can , 1 watering can per 2 plants.

When I planted them they all got a heap of Chrons Super Sauce (I puked a little in my Dust mask and not one of those cheap white things, ,proper rubber faced one with interchangeable filters), since then I have had the labourer I got here working at the house feed them 2 times with the sauce.

Rachel is tiny next to the others but she always has been since seed, I didn't think she would make it this far, but looks more mature then the others and Helga the big one looks the least mature to me (she is also tied back to the house a little to keep her out of sight from neighbour).

Any comments on sex or advice anything else is greatly appreciated

Cheers

Donkey

post-58627-0-78607700-1487114416_thumb.jpg

post-58627-0-53056200-1487114669_thumb.jpg

post-58627-0-85835700-1487114704_thumb.jpg

post-58627-0-92720200-1487114722_thumb.jpg

Edited by DonkeyCongo

and suffer the fate of a 56kg Bull Arab raping you?

My only real concern would be the labourers, I am installing a camera there with big ass red LEDs so they can see in the dark and be seen. No one is going to rip them till they bud up.

Im a nice guy I hire nice guys and I pay in cash and they know im not a dealer and that im just growing enough so I have smoke to do me the year.

Being in the dirt is probably safer then them being in pots and the only place I could hide them when trades are here would be in the garage which would kill them, I use to have them in 2 garden buggies so if they where going to get ripped in the pots they could just use the buggies to drag them out through a roller door. The wall they are against is the only place they cant be seen by neighbours to the left as their prop is higher up then mine and it will be a couple more years before the trees there screen them.

On another note is dog wiz bad for plants? Bob eats fresh meat so I think his wiz is high in nitrogen, burns the grass if he uses the same spot for a couple of days

cheers

Donkey

and suffer the fate of a 56kg Bull Arab raping you?

My only real concern would be the labourers, I am installing a camera there with big ass red LEDs so they can see in the dark and be seen. No one is going to rip them till they bud up.

Im a nice guy I hire nice guys and I pay in cash and they know im not a dealer and that im just growing enough so I have smoke to do me the year.

Being in the dirt is probably safer then them being in pots and the only place I could hide them when trades are here would be in the garage which would kill them, I use to have them in 2 garden buggies so if they where going to get ripped in the pots they could just use the buggies to drag them out through a roller door. The wall they are against is the only place they cant be seen by neighbours to the left as their prop is higher up then mine and it will be a couple more years before the trees there screen them.

On another note is dog wiz bad for plants? Bob eats fresh meat so I think his wiz is high in nitrogen, burns the grass if he uses the same spot for a couple of days

cheers

Donkey

Aha I love this, I have a bulldog x boxer and a staffy x bullmastiff who are very protective guard dogs. I pity the fool who walks in with greedy intentions. If you're installing LED's makesure they wont cause light stress during flowering.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Aha I love this, I have a bulldog x boxer and a staffy x bullmastiff who are very protective guard dogs. I pity the fool who walks in with greedy intentions. If you're installing LED's makesure they wont cause light stress during flowering.

But my plants are behind dog proof fencing so I can't give any advice on the piss thing as my dogs can't piss there.